95 Mark VIII-well modded, 39k miles F/S WOW!

BlackIceLSC

Registered
Check this car you folks...it's in So-Cal...my buddy Lenny is selling it, and you should see this thing.

well-modded....the following is a cut/paste from an email he sent me in hopes I would just bite the bullet and buy it...unfortunately, I cannot...but I thought I'd pass it on....

Hi All,

I have decided to sell my Mark. I am only listing it here as I am not in a rush to part with it and I am sure I will get both positive and negative feedback from the board which has made this awesome car what it is today. I don't drive it all that often and could use the extra cash.

I am firm at $8,000.00 (Keep the flaming to a minimum please)

My mother was the original owner and I bought it off of her 2.5 years ago with 32,500 miles on it. It now just turned 39,000 miles.

The car has a 2 year old paint job which included all black lower and middle trim. No dents or door dings.

1996 HID Headlamp conversion. Custom rear spoiler, Grey Leather interior which is perfect except for minimal wear showing on drivers seat. Wood Trim all around. Sunroof. Tinted windows. Custom Dual exhaust system. MMX Drive Shaft. 3 rear gears with Trac Loc. SCT Dyno Tuned Chip (259 rwhp) approx. 325 hp. Slotted Rotors and Hawk Brake Pads. Baumann shift kit. American Air Suspension 1.5" Drop Coil Spring Conversion kit. Custom Cold Air Intake. Ford Racing Blue Spark Plug Wires. Trans cooler. am/fm/cassette oem radio with oem 10 disc cd changer. Original cell phone. 20" Zyoxx wheels with Falken 255/35/20 tires. Etc.

The car has been pampered beyond belief. It looks and drives awesome. I have all service records and the Airbags which worked perfectly before I did the conversion. The engine pic was taken before I replaced the plug wires.

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1129/4167883/9011002/124705350.jpg
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1129/4167883/9011002/124705552.jpg
http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1129/4167883/9011002/138149172.jpg

Man if I didnt just build a drag car, I'd be all over this ride...I cannot believe a 1-owner(well, 1 1/2) low-mile Gen 1 still exists, is this clean, this well-modded, and is even available.

RE: 95 Mark VIII-well modded, 39k miles F/S WOW!

I wish him luck with the sale. Buyers for that level of a car are few and far between. The low mileage will help sway the right person though.

Leo...yea, he added a taurus spoiler...to each his own.

JP, I agree..back when I bought my 94, I would have chosen his over mine, seeing how I paid as much....that's what a 50k or les mile Mark VIII goes for around here....

You know it. Low mileage will tip the scales and I have seen it be the determining factor in an otherwise so-so purchase of a used vehicle.

"It's got this, it's got that, yada, yada."

"But they want $8,000!"

"Hey! It only has 39,000 miles!"

"Yeah, you're right. Go ahead."

You know it happens, sometimes you'll even have that conversation with yourself! ::wtf::

Shoot, I paid about that for my stock '93 with almost twice that mileage(5-1/2 years ago).

This car has an inexpensive repaint job and some chrome trim painted over as well. Not a smart buy although it looks great. Talked to the owner extensively.

This car was sold for 8500, so I am sure it was in pretty good shape.

Max, you're right...the car looked as good in person as it does in the pics...and he got what he wanted...

glad it went to a good home

My paint job wasn't top dollar but it still looked good. I got similar money out of my '97 with a LOT more miles on it.

Back