FS: 95 Mark VIII for sale

Pearlmarks

Registered
We are putting our beloved 95 Mark VIII up for sale as I pursue either a 98 LSC or Collector's Edition. The car just turned 73K and is pearl white with ivory interior. EVERYTHING on the car works flawlessly, and we are the second owners (in our mid-50's but still young at heart). It has the 10-spoke silver painted wheels mounted but I have a set of 20-spoke chromes that go with the car. The original floor mats are in perfect condition and I would rate the car's interior and exterior appearance as at least 90% "new". I recently installed a new set of Flowmasters and the accompanying OEM stainless steel exhaust tips. We also recently replaced the plugs, plug wires, belt tensioner, belt pulley, fuel filter, trunk lock cover (the red was beginning to discolor) and removed the air-silencer. The car is totally stock and always has been and never has been to the strip. Even the gasket around the exterior of the rear window is flawless, which seems to be quite unusual. We are asking $5900 and based on 95 Marks that are comparable and listed on autotrader.com, we appear to have the car somewhat underpriced. The car is located in Birmingham, Alabama. I have email photos to share, just send me a note at Marauder04@webtv.net and I'll get them right off to you.

RE: 95 Mark VIII for sale

RE: 95 Mark VIII for sale

I know it's probably a package deal, but I have to ask. Are you willing to sell just the 20 spoke chromes? I'm really trying to replace the set on my 94. Thanks

Back