FOR SALE 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII LOW MILES 37,000

BMAN444444

Registered
WOW! This is one rare automobile. This Lincoln Mark VIII was always kept in the garage. This automobile is car fax certified. The color, Evergreen, is very rare and beautiful. The paint has an amazing luster and was obviously very well cared for. This 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII has extremely low mileage, 37,000. ALL THE BOOKS AND MANUALS INCLUDED! FULL SET OF KEYS AND REMOTES! The car has a mild scuff on the rear bumper that you really have to search for, however for a 1997 automobile you'd be hard pressed to find a prettier car. There is no paint work on this automobile it is 100% org. with the org. painted pin stripe. The interior is Prairie Tan. There is no wear on any of the side bolsters which is rare on a Lincoln Mark VIII. The JBL sound system, with cassette and the 10 disc changer in trunk, the A/C, all power equipment work fantastic. The engine is a 4.6 liter Intech V8 32 valve 4 cam, extremely quick and responsive. This car purrs like a kitten, you would think it was a brand new car. Last but not least, I want to mention that this car has the rare Lincoln Mark VIII option, the chrome ocastar 16" wheels. THIS CAR RUNS ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICIENT.YOU WILL BE HARD PRESSED TO FIND ONE THIS NICE AND THIS CLEAN WITH NO PAINTWORK THIS IS THE BEST COLOR I HAVE EVER SEEN IT ACTUALLY LOOKS GREEN, BLUE, SOMETIMES PURPLE....THIS IS A VERY RARE FACTORY COLOR, ALSO I MUST ADD THE HEADLIGHTS ARE PERFECT NO FOGGING, AND THE NEON REAR LIGHT IS PERFECT ALSO….IF YOU WANT A NEARLY NEW MARK WITH A VERY RARE COLOR THIS IS IT IM ASKING $11000 CALL 570 760 2365 OR PAVIA44@VERIZON.NET

RE: FOR SALE 1997 LINCOLN MARK VIII LOW MILES 37,000

Just an FYI, that color does not look like Evergreen. It looks like the Deep Navy Blue. Beautiful car BTW, good luck with the sale, the car looks like a great find this is reflected in your asking price.

Youre out of your mind if you think you'll get that much for it.

I had a 6 disc changer in my 98, also a base model. Ivory w/ snowflake wheels and no sunroof. I paid $6300 which was the KBB on the car. 33,000 on it.

You could buy one wand build the mtoor and trans and buy a used blower for that. Ask me how I know :)

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Youre out of your mind if you think you'll get that much for it. I had a 6 disc changer in my 98, also a base model. Ivory w/ snowflake wheels and no sunroof. I paid $6300 which was the KBB on the car. 33,000 on it.You could buy one wand build the mtoor and trans and buy a used blower for that. Ask me how I know :)
[/div]

He's right...blue book on your car is $6,000 to $7,000.

A-hem...

You guys that are balking at this price, need to be appreciative of the nature of this car. I know cars, and to purchase a virtually new car is the dream of every bonifide collector.

Instead of slamming this owner with Kelly Blue Book values, please do us all a favor and check out the values in "Old Cars Guide" and "Hemmings Motor News" price guides. I am going to sell my 1994, very respectible car, and I am going to ask just about middle price for a #2 condition car. The price I will be asking will be a full three thousand more than KBB. We must not slam each other, but support the hobby and try to help people get what these incredible machines are worth to a real collector.

If you want junk to restore, I suppose that there are yards full of them, but to spend $50,000 to achieve a #1 car is hardly feasable at this point, and having judged enough concours shows in my life; I am well aware of the cost of each point when it comes to making a 95 point car into a 100 point car. It is currently about $20,000 a point.

Just sayin..................

Tim Van Nattan
'94 Mark VIII
Santa Fe/Saddle
"Moffie"

very well put. Those of us in the auto restoration business appreciate a rare find and know that it should reflect the pricing accordingly. By the way a '98 just went for 13,200. I guess he missed that one,lol.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
very well put. Those of us in the auto restoration business appreciate a rare find and know that it should reflect the pricing accordingly. By the way a '98 just went for 13,200. I guess he missed that one,lol.
[/div]

People also pay thousands of dollars for a picture of the virgin mary on some burnt toast...which is not necessarily a bad thing. It just means money was no object. My wife just sold an Uncle Scrooge Disney pin on eBay for $250...which she bought for $8 about two years ago...go figure.

Back