For Sale: '93 Mark VIII Black on Grey

EVILMK8

Registered
Up for sale is my '93 Mark VIII. Car is black on grey. Has power moonroof, JBL audio with 10 disc, Traction assist.

In the past year and a half since I have owned the car I have put the following parts on the car, brand new, from Ford, since I get a discount through my work for them. Both front air struts and rear air springs, suspension compressor, new power steering lines, oil pan, front wheel bearing, high pressure a/c hose, lower ball joints, IAC motor, and headlight assemblies.

The car has 144,000kms on it right now, I drive the car everyday to work. Rides and drives very nice. Interior is very clean, with somewear showing on drivers seat. The paint is in good condition, some clear coat fade is starting to appear on the roof tho, a few stone chips on the front of the car. Overall the car is in very good shape and I have kept it very well maintained.

I am asking $5500 Saftied and E-tested. Car is located in Puce, Ontario Canada. 15 minutes East of Windsor, 30minutes from Detroit.

I must sell this car ASAP as I am in the process of buying a house and I already have 2 other vehicles, so one must go. Please feel free to email me with any questions. fordturbo60@hotmail.com

Jon

RE: For Sale: '93 Mark VIII Black on Grey

$5500 Canadian, right?

144k kms = about 90k miles

Yes $5500 Canadian. Sorry for the confusion.
and about 90k miles also. thanx

Jon

Didn't think it would be this hard to sell this car, price lowered, $5000.

Jon

Back