Actual Photos of greenKIN are HERE

RE: Actual Photos of greenKIN are HERE

Sandy,

Very nice car. I'm not trying to put you down, but you really are a car (Lincoln) nut. Just to let you know, Pinkin is sleeping soundly in the garage. We're getting ready to leave her for 3-4 months on our usual summer trip up to the frozen North. Hope the snow is gone.

Al

[/quote]

You don't wanna drive Pinkin up North? No snow Temps like 55-60 pretty cloudy & cool. Pinkin could stop here for a hand wash & wax, some TLC and a nice dinner of Sunoco Super Premium or Mobil Super Premium, her two favorites, If I recall correctly! :)
It would be worth GOLD just to drive into the L-M dealer where I buy these cars, and see the look on their faces. About 8 or 9 people still there that remember her. Their jaws would fall to the floor! :)
http://www.maplecrestautogroup.com

Very nice. I love TC's. My parents use to have a 89 that use to love to drive. Mom got it new and sold it to a little ols lady in 96 with only 32k miles on it. Man i miss that car. maybe sometime in the near future i will have to look into a new TC. Good luck with it.

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. It was a tough choice. My locl Cadillac dealer is worse that the pits. I mean we are talking the kind of dealer that really deserves a BAD name! The next Caddy dealer is too far to be convneient for me. The long-time treatment I get at Maplecrest dictakes that I buy a Lincoln. I was and still am in serious love of the new Infiniti M45. It is (sad to say) a better car than what I bought is. But, I could not bring myself to by a foreign car. Just goes against my grain. So, I bought the car I like second best, the Town Car. So far, I can't complain. Don't sell these cars short. I have never driven anything THIS SIZE, that handled so well. The power is good, but it's no "performance car". The ride is outragious! It makes every road pool-table smooth. The seating is very comfortable. The instrumentation is a bit more complicated than my Mark VIII was, and unnecessairly so, IMHO. Quiet? Like a coffin in the ground! It has a heavy feel to it. You are aware that it is THERE, in your face!
Lincoln has done an excellent job with this car.

Nice ride Sandy! Enjoy!

'93 MonsterMark Project Car
Bryan

What a great looking car, very tasteful... HIDs as well, I see... http://www.markviii.org/~badsax/smileys/worship3.gif

Anyway, don't listen to John, he's just jealous because I was able to power slide a two year old Town Car with a quarter of a million miles on it, WAYYYY better then he could get his Mark to slide...
I keep trying to tell him, it's all in the wrist... http://www.markviii.org/~badsax/smileys/burnout.gif

I’m sure since I never got a chance to drive Winkin’, that offer is transferable... http://www.markviii.org/~badsax/smileys/yes2.gif

-Joe http://www.markviii.org/~badsax/smileys/flower.gif

Sandy,

Pinkin is too small to carry the toys we need to play with all summer. I pull a small cargo trailer behind my '97 Crown Victoria when we migrate to and from the frozen North every spring and fall.

Anyway, we use Pinkin as sort of a toy, not for transportation. My CV is now about 5 years old and has 91,000 miles--just barely broken in. Pinkin will get another rest this summer just as she does every summer. If you want to treat Pinkin to a visit to her NJ dealer, let me know. On second thought forget it unless he wants to lease it for big $$ as a showroom model.

Sandy - I just realized how much nicer that new grill style is compared to previous Town Cars! 'Really gives the car a different look!

John
'97 Mark VIII LSC
'96 T-Bird 4.6L

'Ya, John - sort of a touch of a performance look......but actually the grille fascia, the wheels and the color are 2004 "pull-ahead" items. The package also includes Dual Exhausts, Perforated Leather, special seat embrioardary, unique simulated wool floor mats, moonroof, trunk mounted c.d. changer & in dash single slot c.d. changer and cassette and rain sensing wipers and additional interior red-burlwood appliques, rear parking audable alert and HIDs up front.
"LIMITED EDITION" Sales code 54L (Same cose as the Collector's~Edition Mark VIII had. $2,195.00 was MSRLP on 54L.)

Beautiful car Sandy. I love the restyling Lincoln did. The new grille is awesome and the fog lights make it look even more distinct. Definitely a fast moving living room :)

Thanks, Silver~Cobra. I love it - ALOT. Satin-y smooth, every roads been repaved overnight, is the feeling. I cannot believe how great they have made this yacht corner!! One has to throw it into a tight turn to experience it! Holy______ !! will be the first comment! I have had it since April 10th - or 5 months & 3 weeks. Mileage is 1,051. I was torn between this an an Infiniti M45. I made the right choice.

Back