quick membership questions

Pauls dropped 8

Registered
so, since we're no longer on markviii.org whats gonna happen to the free membership webspace? is that going to be transfered as well or what? also, am i gonna have to send in another $20 membership fee for any reason?

RE: quick membership questions

Good questions, Paul.

The free membership webspace will be available shortly. There are still issues to be addressed, and we were anxious to open the site up, even though that and some other details haven't been worked out yet. Please bear with us, but in the meantime, you *may* want to make sure you have a copy of your website stuff on your hard drive.

No additional membership fees are required. If you paid your membership fee, that covers your membership in the club, which this is.

However, anyone who wants to buy some of our wonderful merchandise to help the club out is strongly encouraged to do so. :)

Something else to consider. Since this move cost the club so much money some of us have voluntarily paid our dues again. This isn't necessary by any means but if you are feeling generous and want to help the LOD grow, this is an inexpensive way to do it.

Also, of course, buy LOD merchandise!

OR a big help is to buy some LOD merchandise.

There's lots of cool stuff available - and since the club paid for it when they ordered -- it's like money in the bank for them if you buy it -- AND you get some really cool stuff.

Just give me a few days to get the webspace set-up. I am trying to automate this process, but ran into some obstacles. We do have the ability to host your site right now if it is extrememly important. I have already set-up a couple of people.

I recently reworked the the merchandise page and everything should be working. The license plate frames are no longer available since the URL has changed. Of course, this brings up other issues as well that we are addressing.

Kale

HELLO - LUKE, Great to see you.
You sure know how NOT to make a grand entrance! I almost missed you!

On the question of ordering stuff, I submitted an order for a travel mug through the link on the old site, is there a way to know if it went thru or not? It went over to paypal and I assume it did, and I know everyone is busy so I'm not paniced for it or anything, just curious if that changed or not.

Scott

You should have received an email from PayPal telling you it went.

Art, that was last week... I can't remember that far back!

(I am sure I got it, though)

Scott

On the question of ordering stuff, I submitted an order for a travel mug through the link on the old site, is there a way to know if it went thru or not? It went over to paypal and I assume it did, and I know everyone is busy so I'm not paniced for it or anything, just curious if that changed or not.

Scott

Scott I see where you paid. It should be on the way. I'll check.

I got your order. I should be shipping out the mugs, trucks and teddy bears this week.

Thanks for your support of the club.

Alexander
President
Lincolns of Distinction

Back