"FREE" Mark VIII

SVO

Registered
1994 Mark VIII, Located in Bastrop, Texas.

Body has 69k miles, damaged front frame rails, completely gutted, most pig tails of the wiring harness' are cut off.

All sheet metal is in great shape from the doors back, RH front fender has a small "ping" in it.
under the hood from the core support back is good, although caster legs have been welded in for mobility.

All glass is in perfect shape.

Has gas tank, no pump assy.

Rear subframe inside car, parts from other Mark not used inside car as well.

Hood has some minor damage and could be repaired.

I have filed for the title with the state of Texas and have yet to recieve it, in any case this car has got to go NOW!

I'm offering this car for it's sheetmetal, I will not dismantle this car any further.

lr011.JPG

empty_undercarriage.jpg

lr013.jpg

Lights are no longer in car, nor is the driver's mirror

lr106.jpg

lr107.jpg

RE: "FREE" Mark VIII

i had a couple of mark VIII's that have looked like that. you can get $70 for the shell at the scrap yard.

I would just like it gone, salvage yards here won't take them without a title, the money is no matter to me.

I was giving anyone a chance to scoop up the great sheet metal and glass on it before I bring home a 14" gas powered chop saw and cut it into 2x2x2 chunchs and haul it off to work and throw it away in the scrap metal bin.

If anyone wants it, bring your trailer and a friend, load it up and take it away, you have till the 30th and then it's gonna be 2x2x2 chunks and GONE!

P.S. ndoghouse(Danny) has seen this car also and will attest that the sheet metal is in great shape.

Thanks for looking at my ad.

Jeff - :9

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I would just like it gone, salvage yards here won't take them without a title, the money is no matter to me.I was giving anyone a chance to scoop up the great sheet metal and glass on it before I bring home a 14" gas powered chop saw and cut it into 2x2x2 chunchs and haul it off to work and throw it away in the scrap metal bin.If anyone wants it, bring your trailer and a friend, load it up and take it away, you have till the 30th and then it's gonna be 2x2x2 chunks and GONE!P.S. ndoghouse(Danny) has seen this car also and will attest that the sheet metal is in great shape.Thanks for looking at my ad.Jeff - :9
[/div]

Now I know why there are junked cars in the middle of the CA desert...

I bet I know how this story ended...
[/div]

.:7

I'm already deaf, belive it or not, I don't have any need for aftermarket sound systems in my vehicles.

My wife's Mustang is louder than that chop saw anyways.

Gee, why don't I have a problem believing that....if you are "deaf", how do you know the sound system in wife's car is "louder"? Just wait a bit...you'll soon know what "deaf" is!! Wonder why you were wearing eye protection?

Bud Pytko
'97 LSC Silver Frost
'05 F250 SD CC PSD 4 X 4 AZ Beige
'94 Prowler 5th Wheel
http://squarebirds.org/images/BudPytko97LSC.jpg

I wasn't talking about the sound system, I was talking about the exhaust.

And considering I have all my digits, limbs and eyes, I see no reason for you to be concerned with my hearing, considering the fact most of it was lost many years ago from playing in bands and listing to loud sound systems.

Thanx for your concern ::uh:: , but I guess you really don't understand about sound being vibrations, that your body can pick-up on, you don't have to hear it to feel it oh yeah that's why you drive a Lincoln.

I look at it this way, the large amount of monies wasted on a sound system for my ride can be well spent other places.

I suprise you didn't say anything about how unsafe I work in my member's ride section about the Grey Ghost revival:

http://www.lincolnsclub.org/forum/d...pic&forum=76&topic_id=1079&mesg_id=1079&page=

Please let me know your Pay Pal account info so I can send you my payment to get your lastest book on how to work safely, THANKS

Jeff

Just buggin' ya Jeff....didn't mean to become a p.i.t.a. I figured it was MY job...I sell and service occupational health testing equipment, part of which is hearing testing instruments. I was a jet engine mech in the US Navy for 20 years....also wear an aid in my left ear!! Yeah, I know about sound. It gets a little loud on those flat-tops!

Loved those pics on the conversion...The grey ghost LIVES~!!

Bud Pytko
'97 LSC Silver Frost
'05 F250 SD CC PSD 4 X 4 AZ Beige
'94 Prowler 5th Wheel
http://squarebirds.org/images/BudPytko97LSC.jpg

I love the little legs you put on the car! They look like 2x4's!

firend.JPG

[/div]

PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM MY MOM'S TRUCK WITH THAT WEAPON OF MASS DISTRUCTION!!! :B

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong][/div]PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM MY MOM'S TRUCK WITH THAT WEAPON OF MASS DISTRUCTION!!! :B
[/div]

I was going to trim a little off the fenders to fit those new 35-12.50-15's under it, incase it floods again }(

Jeff - :9

Back