1989 Mark VII LSC (very cheap)

Trever B

Registered
I am finally parting with what will always be my favorite car. 1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC. This car has very high miles, exact unknown, but between 250-300K. It has rust, faded paint, torn interior but still runs and drives. I quit driving it about nine months ago and finally gave it new plugs, wires and coil to get her started again.

It is dark burgandy with same interior color. Some parts are still in good shape, most are not. All four air bags, compressor and receiver/dryer are less than 3 years old and are in excellent shape. The car does not sink, not even after 9 months sitting. The transmission was rebuilt approximately 4 yrs ago (+/- 40k miles) with all Kevlar bands, and a Trans-go shift kit.

I can send pics of the car or any particular part(s)to anyone who is interested. Email me at tbyerly@fwi.com or reach me by cell at 260-438-0733 btwn 6-10pm EDT.

This is almost a parts car, but still runs and drives. If you want a cheap car for parts this is it. Asking $400.00. I am located in the Northeast corner of Indiana, Markle, IN. I am 3hrs from Chicago, Detriot, Cincinnatti.

Back