WTB: '93-98 Mark VIII, prefer LSC

RE: WTB: '93-98 Mark VIII, prefer LSC

i have a medium charcoal green not lsc but is 98 has true duals exhaust pioneer indash dvd with screen xm and ipod adapter and many mant many extra parts a brand ne rear neon brand new headlights and hids and an extra brand new neon lam in the box. i am looking for 5500 i think this is fair but i am flexible the car has 97,xxx miles on it and is in real good condition with only a couple minor cosmetic blemishes.
eric

lol... I wish I could get something like 'Moose' ;)
There's a '94 Mark VIII up here that has a Sean Hyland engine and Paxton SC and many other mods that I'd like to get my hands on too :D

Eric1, what kind of cosmetic concerns are we talking about needing? Can you tell me anything about the maintenance history?

ps: I don't think my email notifications are working for this post, hence the long delay in replying/sorry

the seats and door panels have some slight weathering no rips but some sligth discoloration from the guy before theres a small dent in the lip above the rear fender well there are a couple of rubs on the bumpers nothing too crazy but this is ny as for maintenance i change the oil every 1500 miles with suntec blend 10/40 trans was just done at 80,000 reasonabley new brakes new hids new lenses car is solid as a rock
Eric

I appreciate the info, sounds like a nice car for someone to pick up :)
I think I will keep looking around here some for now so I can save more money up. Once I have more, I'll either hopefully come looking for a car in the USA or already have one...

Back