WTB Mark viii pearl white

Godhatesimports

Registered
while on deployment my wife has decided she is in love with the continental, i want to get a mark preferably 2nd gen but it must be pearl white to match my conti. if any one knows of a good one for sale im checking ebay regularly.

RE: WTB Mark viii pearl white

Nick,

I advertised the car in the local paper , the first caller bought it at the asking price !

Good Luck,
Sonny

RE: WTB Mark viii pearl white

yo man. i have a 98 mark 8 for sale i think in your color too.
just listed on ebay.
(edit - no ebay links allowed)

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9650/5.0.0.810 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/189)

Wanna buy mine? :p

I wrote today to let you know I had a pearl collectors edition to sell but now I realized your want to buy was in 2006. oh well mary Riedinger

Hello Mary, that's the one you just bought at an estate sale, correct? How much are you asking for it?

Thanks!!!

Hello Mary, that's the one you just bought at an estate sale, correct? How much are you asking for it?

Thanks!!!
Yes, I bought it at an estate sale. I don't know what to ask for it yet. If it is worth 12,00o.oo dollars I want 10,000.00 if it is worth 9,000.00 I want 8,000.00 I have been getting on sites to see what it is worth and have talked to one mark viii person besides you but have recieved absolutely no imformation about what the lincoln world thinks it might be worth. Do you know an average of what they sell for . I have found two and neither on had even 1,000 miles on them so I cant compare what they think theirs is worth to mine. You are the first person to ask what I want for it so I will write your info down so if I happen to see one sell comparable to mine . The wood on the wheel and gearshift looks new outside is very clean no rust . Engine runs good and looks nice. 162,000 miles would you know how to help me figure out about what it is worth. It is # 159 collectors edition

Hi Mary, I posted some info in your original post in the other thread you started, mayhaps you didn't see it?

As Steve indicates it kinda hard to price it out without seeing pictures/images. Even then it's difficult, someone who knows these Mark VIIIs inside and out would have to see it in person, and drive it. At 162,000 miles it won't be a cream puff, there's always some blemishes here and there and unseen things underneath.

Thanks!!

Back