LMS MAF kit Cobra intake misc parts

DV8R

Registered
I am selling off all my Mark VIII parts and soon my Mark. I have my eye on a Jaguar S-type so its clean up time.

First I have a NEW LMS 900cfm MAF kit with K&N filter I paid $290+shipping asking $250 shipped

I have a Brand NEW 1998 Cobra upper intake complete with all sensors and Throttle body, a cobra intake tube for the same, and fuel rail. Everything but the lower intake- $400 for all + shipping I would like to sell together but may consider spliting it up.

I have a set of perfect Collectors Edition door wood with tan inserts. All the gold script is perfect and the wood only shows light wear. $150

Passengers side headlight lense 97-98 no bulbs and some chrome peeling inside $20 + shipping

Tan 97-98 kick panels one clip is missing $5.00 + shipping

tan dome light with moonroof switch I was told it was for a 97-98, but I am not sure, $15.00 shipped

All from a 97-98 Drivers side seat switches, passengers window/door switches (no chrome covers), power window regs and motors from a 35k wrecked car, outside chrome door trim (by the window) for both doors, both sides door glass----- offers

Pics avalilable offers considered PM post or email dmc3csc at msn.com

RE: LMS MAF kit Cobra intake misc parts

I'll take those!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Thomas --> Thomas ma @ alltel. net

Thomas, do you ever make it to Fremont? If so you can just have them just stop by. If not send me your address and just pay the shipping

Wow, just drove through Fremont on Sunday night. I didn't realize you were in Nebraska. Yeah, I will be driving through Fremont sometime in the next few weeks and could just pick them up. Could you send me an e-mail and I'll just keep in touch with you, and let you know when I might be coming up.

I might be intested in " perfect Collectors Edition door wood with tan inserts. All the gold script is perfect and the wood only shows light wear. $150" also. If you still have them, I'll take a look at them.

Thomas

>First I have a NEW LMS 900cfm MAF kit with K&N filter I paid $290+shipping asking $250 shipped

Do you still have this?

UPDATE

UPDATE

First I have a NEW LMS 900cfm MAF kit with K&N filter I paid $290+shipping asking $230 shipped

I have a Brand NEW 1998 Cobra upper intake complete with all sensors and Throttle body, a cobra intake tube for the same, and fuel rail. Everything but the lower intake- INTAKE SOLD, fuel rail and intake tube available yet $60 Each

I have a set of perfect Collectors Edition door wood with tan inserts. All the gold script is perfect and the wood only shows light wear. SOLD

Passengers side headlight lense 97-98 no bulbs and some chrome peeling inside $20 + shipping

tan dome light with moonroof switch I was told it was for a 97-98, but I am not sure, $15.00 shipped

All from a 97-98 Drivers side seat switches, passengers window/door switches (no chrome covers), power window regs and motors from a 35k wrecked car, outside chrome door trim (by the window) for both doors, both sides door glass----- offers

RE: UPDATE

email me for pics, I cannot post them here. It is in great condition. $20

I'll be driving through Fremont in a couple weeks and can pick up those kick panels then from you. Thanks!

Thomas

Looks like I will be making it through Fremont next weekend. Not sure if it will be Saturday or Sunday.

Thomas

I tried calling you a couple times last Sunday when I was in Fremont. I'll be back up there tommorow 2-5. I'll try and get ahold of you then.

Thomas

NEW LMS 900cfm MAF kit with K&N filter I paid $290+shipping asking $230 shipped

1998 Cobra Fuel rail and air intake tube $100 for the pair

"passengers side headlight lense 97-98 no bulbs and some chrome peeling inside $20 + shipping"

I'll take it. I could stop by tommorow and pick it up.

Thomas

Back