Home Events Forums Lincoln Technology Rides Merchandise

Car of the Month
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: Quickest Lincolns of Distinction - DISCUSSION

Thanks

No timeslip....no care. He has no proof. Fock him.

It took you all these years on the forum to finally pay your dues just to get enough storage space to upload a timeslip. You're the biggest cheap a$$ in existence.

Why don't you go buy a calendar now. The car that is going to stomp the chit out of you this year is even conveniently on the cover.
    Last edited by tixer; 01-09-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Kirk <My name ^Things I say

-2002 Mercury Grand Marquis

-1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Supercharged 10.980@122.56

Stock Bottom End Mark VIII Recordholder Supercharged Class

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ford nut View Post
    Never saw a Mo timeslip....have you?
    1996 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Opal Opalescent on grey, 276/287
    1995 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC Indigo Lights on black
    2002 Ford Focus SVT Sonic Blue on black

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chris2523 For This Useful Post:

tixer (01-09-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KStromberg View Post
    No timeslip....no care. He has no proof. Fock him.

It took you all these years on the forum to finally pay your dues just to get enough storage space to upload a timeslip. You're the biggest cheap a$$ in existence.

Why don't you go buy a calendar now. The car that is going to stomp the chit out of you this year is even conveniently on the cover.
    More talk out of you. Is that cover shot for "Not the fastest stock block MK8"? And more money you have to spend to try to beat my super old combo sitting in the woods and on one leg. Oh so easy. Only took me 5 days to beat you again this year. I think it was grand total of 136 hours. LOL Shoot only took me 13 days last year.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Right on the mark View Post
    More talk out of you. Is that cover shot for "Not the fastest stock block MK8"? And more money you have to spend to try to beat my super old combo sitting in the woods and on one leg. Oh so easy. Only took me 5 days to beat you again this year. I think it was grand total of 136 hours. LOL Shoot only took me 13 days last year.
    Just remember Frank. You are on a list here. That's it. You have ZERO connection with this group outside of that. You're a loner. That's why it took years for you to finally pay $20 worth of dues. You couldn't figure out why you had no GB of space. Lolololol. Are you stupid?

If it was so easy you wouldn't have blew coolant all over the track going sideways across the finish line trying to beat me. The year before that it was both halfshafts. And then you beat me by 5 100ths. Yeah.....soooo easy. It is pretty clear and apparent to me and everyone else on this forum that you are working your a$s off to stay ahead of me. And when a piston or 2 or 3 becomes involved in the chaos for you this year YOURE FOCKED. You aren't going back home and replacing a couple of those quick because once that happens this battle is over for you. But....I don't want to jinx you so I better be quiet. Lol

P.S. My car is a much better looking slower money pit than your car. Why don't you put a matching hood scoop on the car you redneck. If that's what your taste is I don't even wanna know what you wake up next to every morning. *shivers* lol
    Last edited by KStromberg; 01-10-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Thanks

Just remember Frank. You are on a list here. That's it. You have ZERO connection with this group outside of that. You're a loner. That's why it took years for you to finally pay $20 worth of dues. You couldn't figure out why you had no GB of space. Lolololol. Are you stupid?

If it was so easy you wouldn't have blew coolant all over the track going sideways across the finish line trying to beat me. The year before that it was both halfshafts. And then you beat me by 5 100ths. Yeah.....soooo easy. It is pretty clear and apparent to me and everyone else on this forum that you are working your a$s off to stay ahead of me. And when a piston or 2 or 3 becomes involved in the chaos for you this year YOURE FOCKED. You aren't going back home and replacing a couple of those quick because once that happens this battle is over for you. But....I don't want to jinx you so I better be quiet. Lol

P.S. My car is a much better looking slower money pit than your car. Why don't you put a matching hood scoop on the car you redneck. If that's what your taste is I don't even wanna know what you wake up next to every morning. *shivers* lol
    I don't want to marry anyone on this site so no biggie to me. Yes I am a loner. I do all my work on my car alone. I don't have others do all the work on my car like you. You have no working input on your car. You can't build or wrench anything. Seems kinda hollow to me. If you want to talk bank account money I will blow you out of the water. End of story there. I just do my MK8 on the cheap.
    It took me ONE pass to beat you, after the coolant puke. With a car I never changed anything on from year before and on one leg.So if leaving car in woods for a year and beating you with broken leg couple days out of cast is working my ass off I'll take that, LOL Sounds easy to me. 136 hours. And most of that time was waiting for track day, Wow I broke 2 half shafts year before. I had 4 in stock and can get them for 60 a pair. Also changed 2 that night and still got time to race.
    As for engine failure I could care less. I have 2 more bullets sitting on engine stands in garage waiting to go. I would also feel let down actually not killing an engine. That would mean I'm not pushing her to the edge.
    I think my car is a looker. And on the story of waking up next to someone. I can state I have a wife. Not so sure about you. Also you must be bummed out that i'm FASTER and QUICKER then you. Oh double whammy.

Thanks

I don't want to marry anyone on this site so no biggie to me. Yes I am a loner. I do all my work on my car alone. I don't have others do all the work on my car like you. You have no working input on your car. You can't build or wrench anything. Seems kinda hollow to me. If you want to talk bank account money I will blow you out of the water. End of story there. I just do my MK8 on the cheap.
    It took me ONE pass to beat you, after the coolant puke. With a car I never changed anything on from year before and on one leg.So if leaving car in woods for a year and beating you with broken leg couple days out of cast is working my ass off I'll take that, LOL Sounds easy to me. 136 hours. And most of that time was waiting for track day, Wow I broke 2 half shafts year before. I had 4 in stock and can get them for 60 a pair. Also changed 2 that night and still got time to race.
    As for engine failure I could care less. I have 2 more bullets sitting on engine stands in garage waiting to go. I would also feel let down actually not killing an engine. That would mean I'm not pushing her to the edge.
    I think my car is a looker. And on the story of waking up next to someone. I can state I have a wife. Not so sure about you. Also you must be bummed out that i'm FASTER and QUICKER then you. Oh double whammy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiYiplH2kdA
    Last edited by Right on the mark; 01-10-2018 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Right on the mark View Post
    If you want to talk bank account money I will blow you out of the water. End of story there. I just do my MK8 on the cheap.
    Yeah. My father was a machinist. Went to school and everything. I'm just a blue-collar worker and nothing more than a high school graduate. My last paycheck was over $1800 TAKE HOME with no further education. Yeah, I know. Pretty mediocre. Got my Class A license today finally and getting a $4/hr bump now STARTING PAY. I'm doing just fine thank you.

1 goal down. Now onto my sub 10.50 pass for 2018. Watch and learn.

Thanks

Yeah. My father was a machinist. Went to school and everything. I'm just a blue-collar worker and nothing more than a high school graduate. My last paycheck was over $1800 TAKE HOME with no further education. Yeah, I know. Pretty mediocre. Got my Class A license today finally and getting a $4/hr bump now STARTING PAY. I'm doing just fine thank you.

1 goal down. Now onto my sub 10.50 pass for 2018. Watch and learn.
    Blah blah blah blah You will need all that MONEY to pay people for the work on your car. LOL
    Last edited by Right on the mark; 01-25-2018 at 02:04 AM.