your other vehicles

Lol, you AND my dad! He bought this in 91 and its a 90! Same wheels, haha, but I had them polished.

DCP_0014-1.jpg

Are his KMC too? I had the centercaps milled out, where the KMC logo was. I told the shop when I ordered the rims I didn't want a black blob logo in the center, and that's what I got anyway! I wanted silver all the way across. They talked me out of chrome at the time, saying they wouldn't stay nice for as long as the aluminum ones :(

Very nice cars! I love the 68 Impala and Driller's F150.

I have two rides besides the Mark.

'Stang:
Bike:

I need better pics..... The Stang pic is the newest I have and that's from 2003. The bike pic is also very old. :eek:

Attachments

• stang_sm.JPG
    stang_sm.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
  • duc_sm.jpg
    duc_sm.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
Are his KMC too?

No, his are Eagle Alloy's if I remember correctly. You could find a chroming shop and just have them "polish" the rims. Thats what we did and it only cost 50 bucks per wheel.

The Stang pic is the newest I have and that's from 2003.

Seems like Stangs and Mark 8's go hand and hand lately. :) Sharp looking car man!

My turn!

My turn!

So. (asuming all of this works out properly) Here they are:
My 1986 Lincoln Town Car, 1972 Jeep Commando, and for kicks, a "group photo," and the garden tractor. I could probably come up with a photo of the camper, but I figured I was pushing my luck with the tractor, as it is..

Attachments

• 1986lincoln.sized.jpg
    1986lincoln.sized.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 0
  • commando.jpg
    commando.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 0
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • deere.jpg
    deere.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
Sweet - I started a trend. - Run forest! Run! And mid-engined, for performance!

One of the owners of a company I used to work for gave me mine. A mouse had built a nest around the flywheel, and when his son went out to mow the lawn, he just cranked it till it burned out the starter/generator. The guy bought a new one, and for about $60, I got that one all fixed up. 'course since then, I've needed some belts, points, coil, and a bearing on the mower deck.. but hey.. it's Deere!

Last edited:
thats a napa battery in forest! :D

(i work there)

lol im so obsessed with the mark i went and bought a 93 explorer sport 4.0 5 speed 4x4 (175 bucks lol) its such a pos beater, but who cares!

as long as i can leave the mark at home and keep his miles down, screw it

just put a new clutch in it, slave cylinder, 31" tires, new rear main seal (vc gaskets tomorrow or thursday) and i have like 400 total into it lol, hood didnt close so said HOOD PINS lol its such a pos but it runs so screw it again haha

No, his are Eagle Alloy's if I remember correctly. You could find a chroming shop and just have them "polish" the rims. Thats what we did and it only cost 50 bucks per wheel.

Seems like Stangs and Mark 8's go hand and hand lately. :) Sharp looking car man!

I would have them polished, but I had my heart set on chromes to begin with. I just wish I could get 4-lugs in the factory-style Mustang "Bullitt" wheel; that would be sweet! I don't know that there's a way for 4-lugs to be made in that design, though.

I agree on the sharp looking car! Beautiful!

or you could upgrade to 5 lugs... gt stuff is easier to find and costs a lot less than cobra. pick a part type wrecking yard and a couple hundred bucks and you would have a huge selection of wheels to pick from! my other cars... 2 merkur xr4ti's 86 silver 200,000+ miles on it NOT PRETTY ex-daily driver(either getting v-8 or getting parted!) 87 blue low mile survivor(nice car) buried in back of shop with 1/4 inch arizona dust(no exageration!!) 77 ford pathfinder conversion 4x4 van(prev. owner named it "the tub" it fits!!![theTotally Ugly Basterd], 66 mustang convertable(needs everything redone[rusty] complete w/ numbers matching 289 4v/ t-10 4 speed) ,68 mustang gt/cs w/68 shelby hood and front end. streeted roadrace car (lots of new parts,needs power, paint and interior) 70 torino cobra 429 cj car (needs alot, I have 429 cj eng/4speed for it not numbers matching and was originally automatic car) the 66,68and 70 are projects I gather parts for when I find them!(parked in a buddys spare garage in oregon till june when he's going to have the garage rebuilt into a full fleged shop for his projects and motorhome parking) last but not least my 95 mkviii(new daily driver)pic is my avitar.

or you could upgrade to 5 lugs... gt stuff is easier to find and costs a lot less than cobra. pick a part type wrecking yard and a couple hundred bucks and you would have a huge selection of wheels to pick from!

Very true! Then I could have exactly the wheel I want.

Ha ha ha.....JP plays with shafts for a living...

:D

My current ride until I get another Mahk: (Click-pics!:D)

Other than the mark, I have 3 right now. The Laforza, The Wifes Forester, and a 1997 caddy craptera (sold yesterday).
015.jpg

001.jpg

001-1.jpg
009.jpg

LOL. They are aftermarket sony xplods but they sound like crap because italians have no electrical skills. I have an upgrade kit that i have to wire in. It's supposed to speed up the windows and brighten the headlights. pinafarihna did these and a couple of other italian sports cars. :cool: The truck is loud as heck though.:big-grin:

Back