Where do you work?

RE: Where do you work?

I am a UV Web Press operator for Hammond and Stephens in Fremont, Nebraska. I print student planers and assignment books, Teacher's lesson plan books and all sorts of educational related material. We are a major supplier of this sort of printed material. Chances are if your are a teacher or student, I printed the lesson plan books you use. So if your planner says School Speciality, Hammond and Stephens or even some Premier, I printed it. :)

Nice red X huh?......webshots will not let me post it!!!!!I will try again when My dSL is up and operational......

I have a view of three cubicle walls and a computer monitor. I work at the US Army TACOM base in Warren, MI.

JAIL/PRISON in Daytona Beach FL.

A current dead end for 1800 idiots, (but MAN! Is this job FUN!)

te
94 Gen1
157k miles

I work at national city mortage. NCM just aquired another company called accubank, and I was put in charge of the team that sets up the escrow taxes for the 20,000 loans per month accubank gave us. If you get a home loan or refinance through NCM or it's subsidaries, chances are I set up the taxes from you escrow account.

My office has a window but nothing fancy. All the buildings in my complex are single story, but I do get to stare at my car all day...:)

dj
MaddShadez

I work at Underwriters Laboratories in Northbrook, IL. Basically I don't do anything more than paperwork but I occasionally get to break things.

www.ul.com

David O'Donnell
'97 Mark VIII LSC "Maxine II" (RIP Maxine I, 5-16-03)
'91 Mark VII BB "Monica"
'67 Thunderbird "Molly"

I'm a production technician at Dow's St. Charles Operations (formerly Union Carbide) in a Hydrocarbons unit.

Here ya go. This is where I work...http://strawberrylimousine.onsmartpages.com/nss-folder/pictures/interior.jpg

Not really. I work in an office where all I hear is the phone ringing, and a driver's voice over a Nextel 2-way radio saying "I'm running late.. hope they dont call and yell at you... sorry"
I work for a Limo company in the San Fracisco area. I am the operations manager, the fleet manager, head dispatcher, and general all around slave with a long commute, and very small paycheck. But I get to drive my Mark VIII to work every day!
www.strawberrylimo.com

BlackIceLSC
GGM8 founding member
94 Black/Black M8
95 Champagne/Saddle M8

I work for Walgreens' IT division. I'm an application developer for their corporate office. Mostly Lotus Notes stuff. The building I work in is miles from the corporate office and it's supposed to be a big secret where it's located. Nothing written on the outside at all except the address. Not that it would take a genius to figure it out. Paul "Last Mrk" Christenson is the only one who knows, and I had to have him sign a confidentiality agreement in his own blood before I could tell him where it is. ;-)

No, this isn't a view out of my window:

http://www.mark8.org/users/M_Darrah/Test/work1.jpg

A little closer perhaps?

http://www.mark8.org/users/M_Darrah/Test/work2.jpg

I work for BP (Amoco) Been here 14 years. I use to drive a tanker 9000 to 13400 gallons. 20 years driving with idiots and I'm still here.
Now I run the terminal (When the bosses are gone) Termial technition, Pipline operations. I have a view of 80 acres of storage tanks out my window.

Back