anybody lookin 4 a beater?

jvi

Registered
i got a 94 chevy 1500 xcab v6 2wd with a 5spd.. 170xxx on the clock.. not in perfect shape but 0 rust! any bites? lookin 4 3700 o/b/o.... truck is tight and everything works.. no leaks squeaks or rattles... comes with fiberglass cover for the back too!!:D white with gray interior.. ill email pics 2 any1 interested... any other questions, just hit me up....

you should post some pics too, no one is going to really bite without seeing something.

very good idea.... duh, didnt even think of putting in a location.... im 20 miles west of philadelphia pa.... once i figure out the posting pictures trick ill load em up... must have a breain fart or something, my bad...

94chevyxcab001.jpg
. um, i think i did it right.... i guess ill find out soon enuff

thanks!!!!! ^^^^^^........ its not the best lookin truck but it is what it is...... it runs alot better than it looks...

just 2 clarify, the lightbar is on the rollback sittin next to it...lol...... sorry guys, just want 2 get rid of the pickup, rollback not included, but delivery is available if not crazy far...... white always has a way of lookin good in pictures... its not shiny. kinda has the shine of a powder snow goin on... just bein honest..... somethin that everyone wants to borrow when their movin or when xmas comes @ and the "big gifts" need a way of finding a way under the tree from santa's workshop........

my relatives always sucker me n2 pickin somethin up for them. guess its a little better than my last truck though, i had a 93 1 ton f350 turbo diesel with a 8 foot fisher plow and a hitch... my phone was ringin constantly when it snowed.. the ol' "when you get a chance" or "when you get a minute" thing... for those of you that have/had a plow truck, ya know exactly what im talkin about....

all depends what your idea of a "beater" is... 999$ will get u a car that runs at the time its bought.. thats bout it..keep it for 2 years and run it every day. tally up the receipts and c where your at... forget the down time... even if it was a diy fix, you get what you pay 4.... all the things that usually go with a almost 15 year old truck have already been done either by me or the previous owner... ball joints, uv joints, steering components, brakes, tires, gaskets, fuel pump, etc, etc, would be something that a 999$ car would need over the course of 2 years... add a clutch to the mix and your well above the dollar range of getting even when its time to get rid of it... with all the non greasable compontents changed over to being greasable, there should never b a reason to change them again if service is done as its supposed to. not to mention there is no rust anywhere on the truck... kinda hard to come by any chevy pickup that isnt rotted somewhere.. usually the bottom of the doors and back corners of the cab are the first thing to show signs of rust. plus, this is a truck, not a car.... for the person who just needs to go from point a to point b, a car is the way to go. but, if your haulin stuff every so often what good is a car? i guess it all depends on what your lifestyle is and your line of work... i guess its all about what the purpose is of the vehicle... either way, its better than a payment...

I know what you mean about the paint. I say it looks good because during those years, Chevy's paint would fly off your vehicle in sheets and leave you with the faded, ripped paint look, lol.

yep, i know exactly what ur talkin about... older dodge models had that issue too... something to do with the primer i think....

one good thing about the truck is that you can park it just about anywhere and know its gonna b there when ya get back... lol....

Back