Vanity Plate for "Pullied"

95blklsc

Registered
As some of you may know I'll be picking up Jeremi's beastly 97 known as "Pullied" in a week and a half. I'll be registering it soon, and it has to have a vanity plate shortly after! =) I've been kicking a few ideas around and I'm looking for ideas or comments. BTW, you can see if any of your ideas are available in my state by checking here: http://www.mass.gov/rmv/vanity/index.htm

In MA, here are the rules for vanity plates:
1. consists of only numbers and letters
2. begins with at least 2 letters,
3. is no larger than 6 characters
4. does not intermix letters and numbers.

Here's a few possibilities I've thought of or seen on here or somwhere else.

PULIED -keeping the tradition
BLOWN8 -not sure if I want to advertise this much
BLWNMK- ditto
THEMRK -someone else on the forum has this but I think it's classy
SLPR -well the car definitely is
BADLSC- This is a thumbs down because it's not really a LSC lol

Thoughts? Ideas?

In MA, here are the rules for vanity plates:
1. consists of only numbers and letters
2. begins with at least 2 letters,
3. is no larger than 6 characters
4. does not intermix letters and numbers.

Seems pretty restrictive, 1 & 4 seem to contradict. lol

EATON{99% of the public won't get it}
UWISH
CYALTR

Seems pretty restrictive, 1 & 4 seem to contradict. lol

EATON{99% of the public won't get it}
UWISH
CYALTR

Well it may not have an eaton next year............>=)

All three are already taken. It is pretty restrictive, like eveything else up here in the communist state of Mass. You can have letters but they can't be in the middle of a word, they have the be after any letters.

Hmm FSTLCN is available, I like that

I would go for FSTLCN :D

If you have a plate that most people "don't understand" it defeats the purpose IMO.

the plate should say ... I bought this car from a guy who bought it from a guy who should have never sold it ;)

That 6 letter rule suckz big ballz. Anything I can think of is at least 7 letters. ONLY8PSI would rule ! Maybe bUsted LOL (you have to read that one with an accent)

Last edited:
ha ha I don't think that will fit, it's a few over the 6 character limit, although it would fit it perfectly.

If it makes you feel any better it is going to a good home. I've been crazy about marks ever since I had an 86 mark vii back in high school. It already has an expecting garage stall waiting for it's arrival. It won't see any winters, road salt, or much of any rain for that matter. It will be loved man, I assure you! I'll send you pictures and you can call to hear it anytime. =)

But you did build yourself a FINE replacement. That CE makes me drool when I look at the pics, such a nice ride!!

WTF kinda rules are those man! Doesn't leave much to the imagination as far as picking something! Can't intermix numbers and letters...WTF? Good think our cars have the number 8 on the end of the name, lol.

You could do bUsted and add little accent dots on the "U" just as I did with my plate J'sMark8. I used some electrical tape and made the quote mark.

FSTLKN is kinda generic, and isn't special enough for whats under the hood.

The point of a vanity plate is to get people that know something about the cars to get it, no 99% of the population. 80% of the population could care less about cars, lol. Something to do with the s/c would be sweet.

I like PULIED.

NOSLO8
BOOSTD
8PSIMK stupid number rule!
FASTM8
BDAZZ8

Not many options with only 6 digits. :(

LUV2SK :D hahahahahhaha!

SKSHRD lol....

Skeert

M8PWND

M8PWNS

MPRT8R

FRCDAR (forced air)

HUFFR (huffer is taken)

HUFFN8

MEANM8

BRNRBR

IPWNDU (lol!)

Last edited:
Well I'm up in MA, so if there is ever a NE meet again yes. Also, I will most likely be at Carlisle next year.

Back