Ford FPV Falcon GT "Boss 290"

It looks pretty similar to the australian GM offerings... Holden Commodore I think. The specs are almost the same as well.

Four door :(

cov-07aus01.jpg

Four door :(

cov-07aus01.jpg

Four doors are what's hot right now, coupes not so much. The G35 4 door outsells the coupe by a 2:1 margin and they weigh the same and are the same speed with the same transmission. Plus they are more practical.

I hear ya on the 4 doors. I think a 4 door M3 is making a come-back as well. Some 4 doors are TINY though... I was inside a 00 Jetta the other day... wow...

They may be hot, but that doesn't mean I should like it. Door to door Mormin sales is hot...are you going to sign up?

Only 13.8 at 102mph with a blower? That's what my 95 LSC ran with simple bolt ons. It does look bad ass though.

Oh yea... The 300C Srt-8 is still my favorite... if it wasn't such a darn gas hog I would be driving one right now.... I just can't justify averaging 10-13mpg

Back in the mid eighties I spent a couple weeks in Australia and saw a lot of "hot rods" and all but one was a 4 door. I thought it strange back then, but I guess that's just the way it has become.

I definitely prefer the look of a 2 door, but can't argue the practicality of a 4 door that performs and weighs the same.

Back