forgive me im not trying to stir up troublebut...

jamies98lsc

Registered
i'm pretty pissed off. again i have no gripes with the individual who this concerns , but only the website who he is a member of, after all the crap thats been said and done the past few months with the markviii.org site and all the crying thats been going on, and , for all the times me personally have been told my sig has one letter too many, or i cant say this, i cant say that, you cant have links to ebay in your posts, fine, i live with it, but there is one signature on that site with george bush plain as day flipping the bird to anyone who isnt legally blind, its very obvious what the picture is, and i have been seeing ebay links dirrectly placed into posts, so whats up with that? yet good people get banned from the site for reasons they cant be told? i also cannot post on there anymore unless i use internet explorer, which i dont use, thats why i pay aol to use their service, anytime i am on aol and try to post on there i get denied, im sick of all the problems and its a matter of time before i disappear from there totally. i have to change my whole life style just t use the website, with their rules and my computer for some reason. im sorry im just venting, and for any fellow members of the .org im sorry if this offends you i am not taking it out on any one person, im just sick of seeing the crap there and trying to respond to questions asks and getting denied because i am on aol. there i am done.

Its quite contradicting isn't it. I'm glad you post over here Jamie....its a lot easier going, and definitally NOT two faced.

Yep! I made the jump a short while ago and I am better off for it. I was suspended due to directing someone to "an auction site". So I made my peace with the powers that be and left on good terms. I do like it here better.

I can not express ( and its not just cause im drunk!) how much better it is over here compared to THAT site!! It so nice to have people on the board you can joke around with, and still have all the tech back ground where if you have issues you can ask!!

Bottom line, LOD is one of the best if not the best car site I have been on or a part of!

Im with uzguys,I like LOD.I think it is lame when somebody says "Dont post a link there"It is like saying,If you want to be my friend you cant be their friend.Gime a break!The only time I think it is a logical ban is when you try to post a link to somebody elses product instead of trying to support the people who sponsor the site you are on.That makes sense.But if somebody were to tell me,hey you cant mention wilber because I dont like wilber,then I would have to give him my favorite six letter word that I invented that starts with a U and ends with an O!

well accourding to "them" now people who pay to use aol services cannot post on the board anymore because aol has changed things. well then maybe the website should change too, keep up with the times, i do recall aol has been around since this internet crap was thought up. i pay to use aol, so im not gonna change my lifestyle so i can continue to post on the board that makes absolutely no sense. that really bothers me that im pretty much told that either you change who you use as an internet provider to get onto the site and be able to post. im just gonna stop posting on there, i'm not going to open my internet explorer everytime i want to post on there when i am already online through aol. i still like the other board as much as here, i like posting on both, i like to lend advice and help people out who are looking for parts, but when i cant go on there unless certain things are done to make my life more difficult, then im not even gonna bother anymore. i know some people are gonna read this who are from the other board, and probably think differently of me because of my new born attitude, a side none have seen yet, but quite frankly, i could care less, when its such a hassle to do anything on that board people like me with a short temper span really show their true colors, yes, i can be an ass!!!!!

when its such a hassle to do anything on that board

Key words right there. Like having to walk on eggshells all the time....its not worth it to us, expecially when we are the ones keeping the site going by supplying our info.

It's too bad there's so much info packed away in those forums. If that site should ever go down for good so will lots is good threads to search.

well over the last 7 years of working on nothing but mark VIII's and done just about everything repair wise to them, i have a lot of info packed away in my head, plus everything i have learned from all the boards, so i can write out alot of info if that day should ever come!!!!

Yo Jamie,
You're forgivin, if you can get me a cup holder (98) in good condition.
I also have a good bulb to swap. what say?

Those are my thoughts too Jamie, but I have almost 10 years of experience on everything, and I was mainly there to mingle and provide OTHERS with my knowledge.

Back