Looking for a Lincoln Continental for a photo shoot in DC

Hello,

We’re from Creative Film Cars in Manhattan. We are the Northeast’s premier provider of vehicles for film, television, fashion shoots, magazines and events.

We are looking for a black convertible Lincoln Continental for a photo shoot for the cover of the New York Times Magazine taking place in Washington, DC on June 25th and June 26th. It is a static shoot and the vehicle will not be driven in the shot. There will just be a model sitting in the back of the car. You will be compensated for your time and the rental, and your vehicle will be fully insured for the duration of the shoot.

Please don’t hesitate to call us at 212-864-4060 if you are interested in participating, and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

To describe more fully what we do:

First, we act as an agent for your vehicle. You supply us with a few photos and we put them in front of our hundreds of clients, and on our online database. When a client selects your ride, we contact you immediately, see if you’re interested, and send you a contract. In most cases no driving will be required. They just have to look the part. You will be paid for the rental and your time.

Second, we act as a caretaker. As a fully licensed and insured company, your car is safe and covered with a one million dollar policy. A CFC representative will attend every shoot to guarantee that everything goes smoothly. At the shoot, you are welcome to stay with your vehicle to ensure that it is treated in the manner, and with the respect it deserves. Location, length of shoot, and use of vehicle are among the factors that determine payment. The moment the shoot is completed you get a check in your hand. Now wasn't that easy?

Additional benefits are increasing the vehicles provenance, value, possible tax write-offs, and seeing your vehicles in print or on film.

Go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/submit.htm and submit your vehicle. It's really pretty simple. It costs nothing to be listed with our company and your information is protected and will never be shared with anyone. Ever.

For more info give us a call at 212-864-4060 and we will take the time to answer any of your questions, or go to http://www.creativefilmcars.com/ .

Thank you,
Donald and John
Creative Film Cars

Our client is looking for a '61-'67 suicide-door Lincoln.

Please feel free to give me a call at 212-864-4060 and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Our client is very interested in using this car for their shoot, so any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Donald
Creative Film Cars

Our client is looking for a '61-'67 suicide-door Lincoln.

Please feel free to give me a call at 212-864-4060 and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Our client is very interested in using this car for their shoot, so any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Donald
Creative Film Cars

It is not black but a friend of mine cousin has one here in north east NJ. It is very clean and stright.

Here are some shots I took of it. If you can substitute the color let me know and I will call him.

485925382_9b251630d2_b.jpg

485954503_f59faf6f1b_b.jpg

485954139_e62d0121ba_b.jpg

485923890_620ebde9b4_b.jpg

515730058_eb9fb1aa57_b.jpg

515730330_f9dad1714f_b.jpg

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your reply! That is quite a beautiful car!

I think my client is really specifically looking for a black Continental, but I can find out if they would consider other colors.

In any event, we would be happy to represent it for future shoots.

Please feel free to give him our number (212-864-4060) and I will be happy to discuss what we do and answer any questions that he may have.

Thanks again,
Donald
Creative Film Cars

Back