wow...a post by me!

newmark

Registered
Good news:
My parents have wanted to start a bakery/coffe shop for a while now. They found the place, it was a coffe shop. So it is pretty much a turn key bussiness. They are thinking of opening in early to mid june. As soon as I find out how to post pictures from fotango I can get some here.

RE: wow...a post by me!

That sounds great! You gonna design the artwork and things for them?

Let me know when it's all done, I'll take a ride up there.

Good news:
My parents have wanted to start a bakery/coffe shop for a while now. They found the place, it was a coffe shop. So it is pretty much a turn key bussiness. They are thinking of opening in early to mid june. As soon as I find out how to post pictures from fotango I can get some here.

Sounds real good, do you know how to use your web space? You can upload them there, and then just post the link to your picture, and it will show up. If you need any help, PM me. If you don’t have your own web space here on LOD's servers, contact me and I’ll be glad to set it up for you and explain to you how to use it. The server space alone is worth that $20 bucs.

I hope to be designing the artwork and help them with interior things and typography for the menus also bring some color theory solutions into the colors on the walls.

Back