Hello everyone

LincolnStar

Registered
I just signed up yesterday and everything here is very well laid out and there seems to be a huge following that I really never knew existed for these cars. I have had 2 Mark VIII's so far and my current one is a salvaged rebuilt wreck that came out quite well.If this is in the wrong forum please remove or move this topic.Just wanted to say hello. Also where is a good free place to host pictures so I can post a few of my car, thanks.

Anthony.

1993 Mark VIII Black with dove gray interior

RE: Hello everyone

Welcome, and I hope you'll join the club ($20.) and then I can mail you your Club window decal.

Welcome!

I'm not too sure on where to host free pics. I know you can upload them to your posts here if you want to, or you can join the club and get 20 mb of webspace with your membership. A lot of people host their pics at cardomain, but i'm not sure if that is free or not.

Welcome! You'll find you can learn a LOT about these cars through the club members. :)

Hi. I have some pics up on webshots. I don't pay anything, but I have a limit on how many pics I can put up there.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Welcome, and I hope you'll join the club ($20.) and then I can mail you your Club window decal.
[/div]

Thanks for the Welcome Sandy but I feel like Im in a clothing store in the local Mall and being pushed into the dressing room.
Let me look around a bit and "Browse" before I spend my money. Plus wy is a decal $20.00?

1993 Mark VIII Black with dove gray interior

Back