mint ebony 97 dash for sale.

jamies98lsc

Registered
i never save dash boards, but today when gutting a 97 in my shop i decided i had to pull this one. the dash is mint.its just the shell, glove box, top trim panel, cluster bezel is still on, i will pop the vents back in that are on each side of the message display screen. and i have the other ac vents avaiable also. i was thinking maybe someone would want to try to put it in a 1st gen, or replace it in their 2nd gen, maybe you converted your second gen to black but never did the dash, who knows, whatever the case, im offering it before it goes somewhere else. i want $125 for it plus shipping. its actually lighter then i thought once all the harness is removed from it! i also have the shell of the console that matches it incase someone did want to try to put it in a 1st gen to make it look right you'll need the console too. i think it would look cool. like i said though this baby is gorgeous, thats the only reason i pulled it, i just couldnt see tossing a dash this nice. let me know if interested, you are also welcome to pick it up if you want to drive to get it. here are some pics.
enginedashandrug013.jpg

enginedashandrug012.jpg

enginedashandrug010.jpg

enginedashandrug008.jpg

I wish I was closer, the top of the dash on my 95 is damaged but I didn't want to go through the hassle of pulling one from a junk yard. Although I wonder how the gauges would work out....

Back