Dragster, monster truck, now this...

logres

Registered
Anyone see that video of the parade with a dune buggy that crashed into the crowd?

No deaths, but these vehicles-running-into-crowds thing is getting kind of old...

Video is at www.msnbc.com, among other places.

Makes me wonder if there aren't enough drag strips/places to watch that type of event anymore. That's the safe place to see these things.

if the people watching had half a brain they wouldnt stand anywhere near the sides of these roads and tracks, like ralley races, cars coming around blind corners at 100 mph on a dirt road 10 feet wide, but its 7 feet wide because the people are leaning into the roads looking to see whats coming then POW. then they try and blame the racers, its never good to hear about people getting smashed by vehicles, but my advice is stand back, way back, then you're good to go. you want to see stupid people, look online for the street drifting they do over in iraq and kosovo, those places, and you better have a stong stomach, because those idiots get mangled. they shouldn't have some of these events on public streets , alot of it wont happen if its in a controlled environment like it should be, keep the crowds away from it, thats what stands and bleechers are for!

the video didnt work for me before but i just saw it now, that i have to say was a stupid mistake on the drivers end, how he managed to do that instead of hitting the brakes is weird. at least no one got killed, this time!

I can't understand how he managed to drive into the crowd when he could have driven straight ahead.

Maybe they should go back to driving Powercars. Much cooler. Shriners were famous for that.

cover_s.jpg

Back