parting out complete car 97 lsc black/black

what kind of shape is the rear neon in, i dont care if it works or not, but im looking for a clean lense and no black crap on the reflector inside.

I need the whole front seat with the electronics and all, just unscrewed off the floor if you can? and where are you located?

dealership

dealership

the dealership near me told me that both parts are discontinued also hid new is $730 and same price for factory conversion

i find it funny you guys that say your dealer is telling you the blend door is discontinued when my ford dealer across the street from my shop has them IN STOCK ON THE SHELF! i dont even have to wait for it to be ordered i go in and grab it, i have bought 3 in the past month , walk in, pay for it, walk out with it in my hand, maybe since everyone has a hard time buying them i should buy a whole bunch of them and sell them myself!!!

Your location would be helpful. I need a few front end pieces and a fender but don't want them shipped cross country. Consider me interested in the grille surround, driver side fender if it's in excellent shape, and possibly the driver side headlight housing if it is also in excellent shape.

-Dom

i have a lot of part's still. no front clip. no neon. no center console. no radio. no mirrors, no door handles in or out, no wheels, no tail lights, no mfs, no crash(air)bags. has good drive train, good front & rear suspension. very good interior. good glass & more. if you need a pic of a part let me know. email tommythetech@yahoo.com
thanks

I finally bought the drivers seat and it is perfect, thanks for the quick ship and being patient for me to pay for it!

Im looking for:

- Driver side Mirror including black plastic triangle on the inside. (just read no mirror)
- Driver side visor with the homelink
- Driver door red plastic lens no broken pins
- Driver door plastic bezel around the door latch no broken pins

Please let me know if you have these...

Thanks,
Dave
Black 97 LSC

Looking for information screen and all buttons associated with it. Also what kind of suspension do you have on the car? My name is micah and you can reach me at 334-804-2005-or 609-353-1674

Back