Wont start.

BlackMark8

Registered
I have no idea what the **** is causing this to happen. I drove the car perfectly fine yesterday - Parked it in my driveway. I wake up for work this morning and once again - the mark has left me stuck at home. It turns over fine. But wont fire - I cant even see the "distributors" on this motor. I have gas - I can hear the fuel pump running when I turn the key forward, but it just turns over, wont start. I checked all fuses/relays - everything checks out so far. Any pointers in getting this pile started?

It's located under the air conditioner compressor, near the crankshaft damper/pulley.

Usually just unplugging it and plugging it back in will get the car started again. It's easy to get to, and unplug and re plug in.

Just climb under the car on the passenger side of the engine with a bright flashlight and look up towards the crank pulley.

wow , you guys are saints - that worked ! unplug then plug back in - started right up. how do you guys know that would have fixed it? thanks alot

Actually, I just read a lot too.

I did this once, but it didn't fix my bad fuel pump.:D

wow , you guys are saints - that worked ! unplug then plug back in - started right up. how do you guys know that would have fixed it? thanks alot

If you want that connection fixed permanently, purchase the pigtail connector and replace the old one.

Back