lincoln mark 8 body kit!!!!!!!!

blackmark_8

Registered
hey fellow ford lovers!!!! i am in desperate need to find where i can purchase a body kit for my lincoln mark 8 its a 95.....so please if anyone out there can help me id be very gratefull............i seen the 2 lincolns on here that have the body kit one was gold and the other was black hit me back if anyone can help me with this thank you very much!!!!!...........sincerly yours branden

Welcome. I don't know whether you want this left here or moved to the Parts wanted section. You may want to have 2 posts, one to introduce yourself here and one to post what you are looking for. But welcome.

I am pretty sure that my Mark VIII had a body kit on it sometime before I bought it. There were screw holes at the bottom of the body, and a bunch of leftover glue. Looking at it, it really looked like some kind of skirt had been down there at some point, but it was long gone by the time I got the car.

about myself.....

about myself.....

hi everyone my name is branden bailey i live in connersville indiana i am 24 years old and i work for rogers engineering as an industrial electrician i live on my own and i am single due to a previous mishaps.....i found this site thought it was pretty cool so i joined hope to make some new friends and maybe buy and sell some parts and maybe have fun in conversation with whoever!.....:cool:

Hi Branden...welcome to LOD. Maybe you might want to do your post over again in the New Users Forum....maybe a Moderator can move your post over there....

Back