Newly paid dues

93LINCMK8

Registered
About how long after paying initial dues through Paypal will you be recognized as a member? I paid earlier today, no MEMBER tag under my screen name.

mine happened right away, did you pay with funds or an echeck? and did you use the link here and did it redirect you back after payment?

I used a visa via the paypal link from this site. I forget if it redirected me back here.

Last edited:
I think I first paid through a bank account which didn't have the funds. It wasn't suppose to do that. It said it would take it from my visa if the bank didn't work. I did it again with the visa, it showed me a receipt but when I tried the link back to LOD there was an error with the server. How do I fill the application out. Don't you usually fill out an app. and then pay the dues? Now I probably paid twice. How do I get one of them back? What a mess!

If you use the Paid Subscription feature of the forums via your User Control Panel, the forum software will accept payments via PayPal and you will automatically be moved to the Members usergroup on the forums.

The link from the main page will take you through the application process and accepts PayPal payments. This method requires verification from the membership secretary and/or treasurer. There is no automatic process with this method. It may be days or perhaps weeks before you will be moved to the Members usergroup on the forums.

PayPal records indicate you indeed paid twice. I will issue an appropriate refund. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Send an email to Jerry at jjheep at uwmail dot com with your personal info including your mailing address so he can send you your membership materials.

Thanks for supporting the club! :)

Thanks, So just send him all the info that would be on the application? I printed it out in case I had to mail it in because I never got to the application page after paying. Also, I guess I won't be able to post attachments for a couple weeeks either?

Thanks, So just send him all the info that would be on the application? I printed it out in case I had to mail it in because I never got to the application page after paying. Also, I guess I won't be able to post attachments for a couple weeeks either?

Sorry, I was at work and ran out of free time to go any further with this. You are now a "Member".

Yes, for a new application, send all the info. Renewals should make sure Jerry has their name and address, even if using the paid subscription.

Back