95 Mark VIII Body Kits

BMuscl

Registered
Does anyone know where I can find a body/ground effects kit for my 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII? I've looked all over the internet but, can't seem to find any. :( There's a pic on here of a Mark with one on it but, can't find a way to contact the owner 'poneyfreak'. :)Thanks!

Joe (PonyFreak) had some items for sale a while back...search the For Sale (Parts) thread and you should find his email address.

as far as i know.. and what i have searched... they all stoped making them... meaning... NO LUCK... i know its sad.. cause i was looking for some as well

ya i have seen a few body kits around but none for sale. what sux is they still sell a body kit for the mark VII on bodykits.com i think it was but none for the mark VIII

06.jpg

of corse leave it to j to rub in our faces what we cant have anymore lol. i think im going to try and find out who made that kit and send them a e-mail to see if they still have the mold. if they dont im going to see how meny pre orders we would have to have to get them to make another run of it.

Lol.....get ahold of Ponyfreak and see if he knows the name. I don't mind the front clips, but I'm not sure I like the sides.

Lol.....get ahold of Ponyfreak and see if he knows the name. I don't mind the front clips, but I'm not sure I like the sides.
I already tried... said they don't make them anymore. :-( that pic with the ground effects is what mine would look like... same color! SHOOT!!!!!

Back