as
BadSax is to _______ at Carlisle.

A.) Vodka
B.) Beer
C.) Wine
D.) All of the above

:D -J

Rest assured that your pest Brad will be there too :D

He wants to buy some more of your towels; will you be bringing some to Carlisle?

A couple of weeks before the show I'll ask who needs what and I'll bring stuff with me.

Speaking of Brad pestering people... anyone heard from Bill Eynon? Is he coming?

Last edited:
Unfortunately Flowerfield is tomorrow also Jeff. Hopefully your next event won't be on a conflicting date with other shows.

Yeah I know what ya mean....almost every week this season is going to be hard because there is always going to be another show some where, as for flower field i'm not to worried about that because out of the past 10+ years I have been going there I almost never seen any Mark Series there. It's usually the same turnout there aswell, either or lets hope the weather holds out and have a good time in saint james. Good luck ;)

SHOW Reschedule:

The weather ended up changing bigtime over night,from 25% chance of rain to 60%, the show will be on the rain date Sat May 9th

SHOW Reschedule:

The weather ended up changing bigtime over night,from 25% chance of rain to 60%, the show will be on the rain date Sat May 9th

Well I never thought I would say this but I'm glad it rained today, at least there's one redeeming factor in it. I'll be there on Saturday!

Flowerfield was rained out and maybe he'll set a new date, sometimes he does that.

I just noticed that the poster says Mark Series 1968-1998. Are you purposely leaving out the Mark II?

I just noticed that the poster says Mark Series 1968-1998. Are you purposely leaving out the Mark II?

Yeah I hate the mark II's.......lol

It was a typo, I noticed when it was to late. Its not a problem though cause it says the entire mark series on it and i'm sure people will realize that it was a mistake.

Last edited:
I also expect to be in Holbrook for the show this Saturday...Can't do Carlisle as I have commitments on both Saturday and Sunday :(. Someone please post a bunch of photo's aftrerward so I can, completely, kick my own but for not making it

Looks like another rain out! Man, what lousy luck and lousy weather we've had. Jeff, give me a call, perhaps you want to come as a group to my show in July and even have a special trophy presentation. I have some ideas for you.

Looks like another rain out! Man, what lousy luck and lousy weather we've had. Jeff, give me a call, perhaps you want to come as a group to my show in July and even have a special trophy presentation. I have some ideas for you.

Hey buddy....nah it turned out to be real nice day THANK GOD...I got a nice tan today to :), it stopped raining by 8am and the show started at 11 so there was enough time for the roads to dry and plenty of nice sunny weather for the rest of the day. You missed out in a good show ,I tell ya I was looking forward in seeing you. It wasn't a huge turnout but we still had a good showin and you would of loved the competition there ;) Mikecp from here came to the show to. As for the show on july 12....figures lol our summer fest show falls on the same day :(

yea I made it, it had a good time, I only made it for 3 hours though. Jeff is cool and I met a few others. I will be going back in the future.

DSC02401.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02403.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

DSC02406.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

DSC02410.jpg

DSC02411.jpg

DSC02412.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

DSC02415.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

DSC02419.jpg

DSC02420.jpg

DSC02422.jpg

DSC02423.jpg

DSC02424.jpg

DSC02425.jpg

DSC02426.jpg

I got my new tag on my car. I did wear my LOD shirt and had my sticker in my front window!

Back