here jesse you'll especially like this one

jamies98lsc

Registered
i leave the house today to go to the shop, but im gonna hit the atm first so i pull into regions bank and round the building where i see a plain white van in the atm lane, then i notice a guy has the machine opened up so i figure its a repair guy, so i go around the atm lane and come up on the side of the parking lot behind him , he turns to look at me over his shoulder and my windows are tinted so he obviously couldnt see me, meanwhile he has a special looking metal box in his hand and he is kneeled down on the ground, so i put my window down and the dude pulls a pistol on me, holy christ!!!!!! i'm like whoa buddy i just want to know when the machine will be up and running again, so as he sits with a death grip on the gun he shouts 20 minutes, i said ok thank you and drove away and as im driving away i hear him say the f- word lol. i guess it was stupid of me to have pulled up behind him but i didnt know what the hell i just wanted to use the damn atm. it didnt hit me till i got maybe a mile down the road, it finally hit man i just had a gun pulled on me lol, it was one for the books, thats a first for me, needless to say i went back about 2 hours later and got my money without any guns pointed at me!!!! hahaha geez.

Sounds like you both scared the hell out of eachother. :D

The armored truck guys don't screw around either. I wouldn't want the job, personally.

no and no why am i gonna tell the cops dude that guy could have smoked me if he thought i was a threat and been clear of any wrong doing, i wouldnt want the job either, specially here in florida alot of these guys are getting robbed, thats why he was so quick to pull that nice silver shiny piece out at me lmao!!

no and no why am i gonna tell the cops dude that guy could have smoked me if he thought i was a threat and been clear of any wrong doing, i wouldnt want the job either, specially here in florida alot of these guys are getting robbed, thats why he was so quick to pull that nice silver shiny piece out at me lmao!!

Why would an atm be serviced during regular hours by a guy in a plain white van?

I think he was robbing it.

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I highly doubt the repair man would've pulled a gun on you just for rolling down your window. But then again, I don't live in Florida. :p

Why would an atm be serviced during regular hours by a guy in a plain white van?

I think he was robbing it.

Thats what I was thinking when I read the story. Might want to call the bank just to check if it was a legit repair.

are you guys serious??? the machine sits right outside the teller window and the bank was open and there were cars in the regular teller line, i know the van was an armor van because it had the chopped down windshield with the steel bars going down, the guy wasnt robbing it, he was putting money into it, he has a bag and a large metal box that he was putting into the machine not taking it out, and the atms get serviced during the day, if this had been night time i would be dead, you dont service an atm machine at night unless you have a death wish, and yes max, it is the only one around that isnt out of my way, besides its my bank and i dont get charged for using the atm. i cant believe you guys actually have doubts this guy was working, a robber in plain view of the tellers lmao!!!

are you guys serious??? the machine sits right outside the teller window and the bank was open and there were cars in the regular teller line, i know the van was an armor van because it had the chopped down windshield with the steel bars going down, the guy wasnt robbing it, he was putting money into it, he has a bag and a large metal box that he was putting into the machine not taking it out, and the atms get serviced during the day, if this had been night time i would be dead, you dont service an atm machine at night unless you have a death wish, and yes max, it is the only one around that isnt out of my way, besides its my bank and i dont get charged for using the atm. i cant believe you guys actually have doubts this guy was working, a robber in plain view of the tellers lmao!!!

Didn't know it was during regular hours or it was armored! =)

Put it this way, an obvious robbery is dumb. A way-too-obvious robbery might be pretty clever.

Buy a old armored truck, wear something that looks like a uniform, and work in broad daylight. The tellers have no idea what the maintenance schedules are. Gives you a good reason to be carrying a gun as well!

Put it this way, an obvious robbery is dumb. A way-too-obvious robbery might be pretty clever.

Buy a old armored truck, wear something that looks like a uniform, and work in broad daylight.

Giving me ideas... Lol.

Me: ''Hello fair maiden, i have come to clean and press your monies!''

Clerk: ''oh..oh..ok.. who sent you?''

Me: ''Your head office! Now, show me the monies!''

Clerk: ''how do i know you are legitimate?''

Me: ''look lady, they don't give out these name badges, irons and ironing boards to anyone you know!''

Clerk: ''Yes, of course, im sorry, go on through. The vault code is 1345xxx''

Me: ''thanks!'' :D

i see a plain white van in the atm lane,

then i notice a guy has the machine opened up so i figure its a repair guy,

meanwhile he has a special looking metal box in his hand and he is kneeled down on the ground,

so i put my window down and the dude pulls a pistol on me, holy christ!!!!!!

No where in your original post did you specify this was a Wells Fargo type guy "filling up" the ATM. I thought you came up on a robbery in progress, lol!

i guess i didnt but it still was a plain van, a ford e-250 style, just white, no writing, the guy did have like dickies style uniform shorts on and a button up white shirt with short sleeves, but i noticed when i stopped the front windshield was chopped down and had them 3 steel bars running vertically across it. there is no doubt the dude was doing his job, he wasnt robbing the place.

But he put his gun in your face? That doesn't seem like a normal thing to me.....

wow jamie now i know why you were saying u felt so unmotivated today. im sure i would be to if i just had a gun stuck in my face lol.

no no no he didnt stick the gun in my face, if he did i would have floored it then turned around and hit him with my car lol. he was kneeling down with his back towards me, when i pulled up behind him, he half ass twisted his body around and pulled the gun out aiming it at the ground, but toward the bottom of my car, i was 20 feet away from him at least, he was letting me see the gun, making me aware he was carrying a piece, but he didnt ever point the gun directly at me lol.

well it was still pulled on you i know the feeling. i was trying to "play" with a guy in a fixed up t-bird one time but he did not want to play. so shortley after then i pulled in to where i was going and he pulled in behind me and poped his trunk and pulled out a sawed off shotty. talking about how he dont street race and how thats how people get hurt and killed while he is standing there with a shot gun. by this time my buddy had gotten out of the back seat as was up in his face. calling a "kitty" telling him if he shoots him wiht it he better have dam good aim or his @-- is gonna be grass. i have yet to try to play with another t-bird on the street.

OOOOOHHhhhhhhhh......haha. Now you're just ruining the story. The way you wrote it sounded like you rolled up to a robbery in progress, rolled down your window only to get a gun pressed against your temple, yet you have the nerve to say, "Man, I just wanted to know when the ATM would be back in service!" ROFL.

Back