possible gathering at beech bend(south ky)

RE: possible gathering at beech bend(south ky)

Thanks for the heads-up JP. I've got to show up for jury duty on the 19th, but it's for stand-by or whatever it's called, so chances are I'll be good to go.

I'd suggest someone create a new thread with the "official" agenda so more people will see it. I ignored this thread because the KY thing was too far away, but would have paid more attention to a Cinci meet.

I would have made Bowling Green, but cinci is too far with 4.30s :(

Bowling Green could've been made as a day trip for me :)

But Cincci is getting a little ways out there. Let me look into it, I'm a maybe right now. Maybe I can get the woman to come out and go also.

I suspect we will pick up more attendees geographically than we lose by picking Cincinatti over Bowling Green. I would hope everyone would consider to join in the fun, regardless of distance. The more the merrier, and the more diversified we could be at considering other activities. Besides, there will always be those who unfortunately cannot make it due to work schedule conflicts, previous committments, too far to travel, etc...

I guess we could offer the 'furthest traveled' award. :7

I'll add Mark to the list. :)

I will make reservations for however many people we need. Let me know. I can cancel, so we can make them for however many we want.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
I will make reservations for however many people we need. Let me know. I can cancel, so we can make them for however many we want.
[/div]

Eli, can you get a group discount with them if you do that?

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]I will make reservations for however many people we need. Let me know. I can cancel, so we can make them for however many we want.[/div]Eli, can you get a group discount with them if you do that?
[/div]

I am already trying. I have to call back tomorrow during business hours. How many are smoking, and how many are non-smoking?

I'm off only one weekend in july and thats 3rd,4th,5th hate it when that happens

OK, so as it turns out we need a block of at least ten rooms to qualify for the group rate. I am unsure of what the group rate is, they have to let me know after I confirm we want ten rooms. I only see seven on our list who need rooms. Might we have more people?

Eli, this is the list I have so far:

southkymark - Howard - Somerset, KY
Mad1stGen - Jeremi - Detroit, MI
Trixie - Sharon - Buffalo Grove, IL
rywegh - Ryan - Florence, KY
driller - John - Morgantown, WV
Ponyfreak - Joe - Independence, KY
sleeper - Dave - Harrison Twp, MI
blacktbird - Chris - Lexington, KY
Eli - Eli - Columbus, OH
M Darrah - Mark - Palatine, IL
Jibit - David - Villa Park, IL
Stra Dog - Jon - Chicago, IL
jayello - Jay - St. Louis, MO

Jay has stated he is a maybe, subtract Joe & Ryan and we are just there. I'm afraid to say just a couple no-shows would put us back at regular rates.

See what you can work out. Maybe confirm based on what we have for now with the understanding the rate is subject to change if the minimum is not met. As long as we know what the costs are up front and there are no cancellation fees, I see no big issue. Let us know the particulars.

if the rooms are doubles, i wouldnt mind spliting a room with someone. i mean all we are going to be doing is sleeping there. anyone interested/ it will help to keep down the costs and leave more funds for entertainment! :)

I wiould be up for sharing a room also if my buddy decides not to go. But i am not going to say for sure. I should know in the next couple of days.

Hmm my stripper math says, " 1/2 *(price of room)= extra lap dance "

Sounds good to me.

Back