More Ford 100th Anniversary Pics

Brett

Registered
The link below contains some pics from Saturday, June 14th at Ford Dearborn World Headquarters.

http://members.rogers.com/cdngg5/Ford_100.html

3 of the 4 Mark VIIIs at the site where parked in the Lincoln/Merc. area. Mr. William Enron III's was the only other Mark VIII I saw that was not in our row. I went buy his car a few times, but never did meet him.

All of the Mark VIIIs had LOD stickers displayed.

The Pearl Gen2 (Rene's) was the low mileage winner at Carlise 2003, the Red 1993 belongs to a lady who's name I can not recall, it has under 7,000 Miles on the odometer and is in showroom condition!

The Black 93 is mine and has 175,000 Kms. or about 110,000 miles, it is not in showroom condition...

It was a beautiful day.

RE: More Ford 100th Anniversary Pics

I musta missed those 3. I was there on Saturday, and I saw Bill's car, but his was the only mark i saw. I did walk right past a lot of rows though, you can only look at so many mustangs before you get sick of 'em.

Brett,
Thanks for putting the pictures on.
I live so close yet I was so far away. I live about fifteen miutes from the show area.
I had to work part of the days and had to go to my nephews graduation party. Family prioritys. thanks to people like you and others that post pictures.

Thanks to all of you.
Steve

The owner of the Red 93 had just purchased the car to show and I do believe that she was a new LOD member.

She said she had just driven from Chicago.

Thanks for the pics and thanks for representing us. :)

Back