93 lincoln mark viii for sale or parts!!! $700

intimidVIIIor

Registered
i need to sell my 93 green mark cus i need gas money to go to Fl to see my 6yr old son fight in his first mma fight. the car was hit by a deer and needs work. i dont have the time or money to spend to fix it. the car runs and the air bags work. car is in good shape other than the damage due to hitting the deer. part the car out if ya want, buy parts from me, fix it junk it. whatever. i HAVE to sell/ get rid of by june 2nd. if i don't sell i will bring the car to the junk yard for scrap and it will get crushed. don't let this one slip by. for any pics you want to see just ask.
xdsf001.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-l...oryZ6305QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is the link to my ebay listing for the car.

if interested you can email me at msftsc@hotmail.com or call me at 1-845-496-7868 ask for marc or leave a message.

thanks for your time everyone.

Last edited:
if you need money to come to florida, drive it here and i'll give you the money you need lol. i'd buy it right now if i knew you could get it here.

xdsf007.jpg
[/IMG]
i need to sell my 93 green mark cus i need gas money to go to Fl to see my 6yr old son fight in his first mma fight. the car was hit by a deer and needs work. i dont have the time or money to spend to fix it. the car runs and the air bags work. car is in good shape other than the damage due to hitting the deer. part the car out if ya want, buy parts from me, fix it junk it. whatever. i HAVE to sell/ get rid of by june 2nd. if i don't sell i will bring the car to the junk yard for scrap and it will get crushed. don't let this one slip by. for any pics you want to see just ask.
xdsf001.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-l...oryZ6305QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is the link to my ebay listing for the car.

if interested you can email me at msftsc@hotmail.com or call me at 1-845-496-7868 ask for marc or leave a message.

thanks for your time everyone.

well my car didn't sell on ebay so i guess last chance if anyone wants it $600 takes it. let me know by weeks end cus i have to scrat it :(

Back