Carlisle Hotels...

BadSax

enjoys 3 martini lunches
Ok, just wondering if we could get a more comprehensive list of where people are staying...

I have Fri booked at the Hampton Inn in Harrisburg, and Sat booked at both the Hampton 20 min away, and the Comfort Suites in Carlisle...

Where is everyone else staying? I've heard that the Hampton is pretty nice, but I also like the idea of being 'in town', so is it worth switching hotels?

GOING TO CARLISLE 2008

Ok, looking at a map, the Comfort Suites is about 1 mile from the show field...
and the Sleep Inn, is about a mile from the Comfort Suites...

GOING TO CARLISLE 2008

which is right across the street or hi-way (it's hard to tell) from the Hampton Inn...

Comfort Suites. Been there for three years now, covered parking, free breakfast, bar, walking distance to most restaurants and pubs, maybe not the cheapest but definitely the most convenient.

Sleep Inn - Comfort Suites is non-smoking. ;)

I booked back in January or something, figuring I could always cancel. They better have room for me. It's overpriced and I am pretty sure I had to book 3 nights to get my reservation.

Ok, I'm heavily leaning towards switching hotels for Sat night... :D

GOING TO CARLISLE 2008

Days Inn Harrisburg North... Friday and Saturday nights, coming back Sunday afternoon. Driving down tomorrow.

Hopefully I can hook up with some of you folks on Friday night if there's anything fun going on.

Back