For Sale my 1995 Mark VIII LSC……..

DOHC MARK VIII

Registered
I am seriously considering selling my 1995 Mark VIII LSC. I’ve got five cars and need to downsize (LOL). It has an 8/95-build date and was one the last ones built for 1995. I’ve owned it the last seven years. It has all the factory options except heated seats and I replaced those with a set of Recaro Trend seats five years ago that still have all the original power settings available. I added a matching wood trim kit around the dash and side door panels and Geno himself personally installed the white-faced LMS gauges at Carlisle several years ago. It has the twin XX LMS style low restrictive exhaust system. It also has a Rinehart chip and uses a larger C&L MAF meter with freer breathing larger open-air filter along with a spare. It has a 1.25” Addco rear sway bar and Metal Matrix Composite driveshaft. The wheels are 17” Ford SVT Cobra R's with 245/50/17 Michelin Z-rated Pilots with about 12,000 miles on tires. I had a brand new 1998 up-dated transmission installed less than 10,000 miles ago at the local Lincoln dealership. I have personally changed the oil every 5,000 miles with Mobil One and new spark plugs annually each year prior to my Carlisle visit. It has 85K miles on it and gets 27 to 29 mpg regularly on trips while returning 18 to 20 mpg daily. Several years ago I ran it in the first Lincoln vs. Impala SS Heavyweight Shootout down in Florida and in 85 degree weather it ran 14.6’s at 97+ mph. This was prior to my exhaust change and has since run 14.3’s at 101 mph on a Tazzo unit. I also have probably the last LMS 3-piece rear deck lid spoiler left anywhere on the planet uninstalled and a set of specially made embroidered LSC-R front carpet mats.

I know what it’s worth by Kelly Blue book standards and it’s in great condition as well as a multiple award winner at Carlisle All-Ford Car shows for the past several years. E-mail me any realistic offers if you’re interested, I don’t have to sell it but would like to see it get a good home for another Mark VIII enthusiast. First offer over $6,000 and we’ll talk.

Pictures are here:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/258112/1

** Bill **
1995 LSC-R'ed w/Recaro's and Cobra R's
Veteran of Carlisle 2000/01/02/03
[a href=//cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=258112]For Pic's and Mods click here[/a]

...If you can read this, thank a teacher...If it's in English, thank a veteran....

RE: For Sale my 1995 Mark VIII LSC……..

I think you should keep it Bill. 5 cars is a good number.

If I had the cash I would love to add another mark to the garage. But seriously, you must have spent a ton of money on your car so far, wouldn't it make more sence to sell one of your cars without all that money in mods?

Man that is a sweet Mark 8-
I have to ask why ?? There has to be more to it than room and such-
These cars are things that you fall in love with, are you saying you want a divorce lol????
Man all these mods!!! Did'nt you see that another guy had a moded up mark 8 all done up and just a beautiful ride that he basically ended up having to give away just to get rid of it... Why do that? To me the $6000 that you want for it could be had somewhere else if it was just money or even space... Sell a watch, a ring, a child for god sakes but not the mark 8 lol... Which ever choice you choose I wish you the best of luck... Maybe one last trip to Carlilse might be in the making to get alittle more cash for it and sell it there???

Bill I have loved your car from the first time I saw the pictures. I just wish I had the extra cash right now to help you out. It would definately be going to a Lincoln loving home. Maybe I can swing something. Please sell it to a Lincoln lover. Maybe you could convert a ricer.

Back