finally got my new 94!

KempoDavid

Registered
After a few weeks of finagling with the child support office and the bank etc etc I finally got that car!

It's a beautiful 1994 with only 76k miles

Some of the midwest guys might have seen it at the Thundrcats meetup, 'Smokin Joe" custom.

here are some highlight:
origianlly Red, now re-painted with House of Color Black.
Subtle orange flames on the sides (totally not ricer! see pics)
2.5" dual exhaust, Flowmasters, and dual chrome tips (orig Corvette tips)
20" black and chrome rims, low profile tires
sensor-lowered
cobra brakes, red
all chrome and badges removed
custom rear star on trunk lock cover
only 1200 miles on the tranny and air ride
trans-go electronic kit

interior:
wood-grain finish from front to back
embroidered cobra-star logo on seats
XM radio, infiniti speaker system,

it's really immaculate :)

This will replace my 94 I've had since aobut 2001, it has 196k miles on it but still runs great, it will be painful to sell :(

The old one is much faster! probably due to the K&N, 4.10s and JW chip

But the new one is in excellent condition, aesthetically and mechanically, from front to back. I'm looking forward to 10 years of happiness with it, maybe more!

see pics at http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=711100020#/album.php?aid=82592&id=711100020

n711100020_2045405_5152.jpg

n711100020_2045407_5659.jpg

look, it came with the cargo net!
n711100020_2045414_7413.jpg

wow beautiful car, i didnt know they made 94 lsc's - or did they just paint the chrome trim? either way gorgeous ride

Nice lookin' ride... but I'd be worried about that trans-go kit. :eek:

They don't have a good rep in these trannies.

Get that trans go kit out before it kills the trans...

Otherwise that is a bitching car and the guy who built it did a damn good job!

i remember seeing it on ebay a while back, i remember the flames and the factory paint was garnett red. sharp looking car although i'd rather no flames. enjoy it looks like he put alot of time into building it.

and its not an lsc it just has lsc bumpers and body side moldings on it.

It just thrills me to see that it went to one of our members. I know it will receive the care and love that it needs and deserves. There is no doubt that is one of the most outstanding Marks in the country.

The old one is much faster! probably due to the K&N, 4.10s and JW chip

Why don't you swap the diff/chip/k & n before you sell the old one!!! It would only take you a few hours! :D Thats what I would do, lol.

The car looks great though, definitally unique.

Why don't you swap the diff/chip/k & n before you sell the old one!!! It would only take you a few hours! :D Thats what I would do, lol.

The car looks great though, definitally unique.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about the 4.10s. My original intent was to do some racing, but I never got into it... So I think my old one is more marketable with the 4.10s in it. The old 94 is MUCH quicker than the new 94!

I have a spare airbox that I am going to build into the "stealth Cone Filter" according to Leo's design.

I haven't checked the computer yet, it would be a long shot if it was the same code, and the chip usable. Oh Darn, guess I'll have to call Lonnie and get a new chip.

As far as removing the TransGo kit... please tell me more. This tranny is pretty new. is it possible to remove the kit?

And whiplash - thanks! I'll tell Joe you said that. I am so proud to have it. I told my wife this is probalby one of the best looking marks anywhere, she thinks I am just exaggerating; my daughter asked "so are you cool with all the internet car club nerds now". I said "it's not just an internet club".

Last edited:
i remember seeing it on ebay a while back, i remember the flames and the factory paint was garnett red. sharp looking car although i'd rather no flames. enjoy it looks like he put alot of time into building it.

and its not an lsc it just has lsc bumpers and body side moldings on it.

correct on all points :) I could do without the flames but they are very subtle (for flames). You can't even see them at night.

Gorgeous! Personally, I love the flames, I think they're done very tastefully. You're now the cool kid on the block, and will be invited to every meet there is. ;)

... my daughter asked "so are you cool with all the internet car club nerds now". I said "it's not just an internet club".

LOL! Tell her it's a secret cult car.

Gorgeous! Personally, I love the flames, I think they're done very tastefully. You're now the cool kid on the block, and will be invited to every meet there is. ;)

X2

The car looks spectacular. Definitely unique and something to be proud of. ;)

As for the Trans-Go kit... I would suggest a J-modded valve body replacement. Make sure the accumulators are upgraded and that the EPC solenoid is stock. Check with our sponsors, Blue Oval Chips and SuperCoupe Performance.

today driving in to work I decided I don;t really like the lower ride. I take city strees and one spot is kindof rough, I think I actually scraped a rear wheel :eek::frown:

I know it is "sensor lowered", meaning he changed the mounting of the sensors to lower the car. So my first project will be to undo that. And once that is done, I would really like to do Kale's electronic height control. Has anyone done that? Was it difficult?

headed to Blue OVal and SuperCoup sites now...

LOL! Tell her it's a secret cult car.

X2

The car looks spectacular. Definitely unique and something to be proud of. ;)

As for the Trans-Go kit... I would suggest a J-modded valve body replacement. Make sure the accumulators are upgraded and that the EPC solenoid is stock. Check with our sponsors, Blue Oval Chips and SuperCoupe Performance.

looks like if I get the BOC Valve body that will completely un-do the Transgo kit. Am I in the ballpark here?

And might as well get a chip and some pulleys while I am at it LOL I wish

Was that Crash's car? I don't remember if he had a 1st or 2nd gen, but I remember it was red and he was up by you I think.

jesse all these years and you say this....
It looks like it has Gen 2 side mouldings.

1st and 2nd gens have the same moldings , they could be 2nd gen moldings, but they could also be 95 or 96 lsc moldings. jeesh you'd think by now you might know a thing or two!!

Back