Hello!

DLF

Registered
I'm in the process of acquiring this '98 LSC: :D

ext17.jpg

int8.jpg

A no-rust FL car with 54K miles.

I see the LSC as a cross between my '95 SC and '98 Cobra, both of which I run @ Englishtown Raceway Park, where I was champion in the Real Street class this past season.

I've been active with SC's (and the SCCoA web site) since 1990, and in 2000 I wrote the bolt circle change and brake upgrade article posted on TCCoA (the link to the original is on the SC page of my web site), and designed the rear caliper brackets that Fast Ed sells.

Currently I'm working on delrin bushings for a set of Mark VIII Lower Control Arms that I'm installing in my SC, as well as delrin bushings for the rear spindles. I'll probably offer these for sale to those interested after I'm sure of my design.

I have a nice setup in my garage; lift, compressor, lathe, AC/Heat, fridge, Hi-Def TV :cool:, so if anyone in the area (Central NJ) needs any help, I can probably offer it. Specifically, I have all the tools and equipment for rear gear changes and probably any other "bolt-on" mod.

For the LSC, my intentions are simple mods (gears, brakes, bushings), and a little tuning with my SCT Pro Racer package. We'll see how long that lasts!

Nice site (except for the FORUMS button that doesn't always work :) )

See y'all around

DLF

Welcome, i go to Englishtown evey now and then, i had my mark there a few times, then my Vette. However I am into HPDEs now and don't do much 1/4 mile that often.

etown1.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

Thanks, maybe I'll see you there sometime.

Cobra_Englishtown.jpg

SC_Englishtown.jpg

Now, how do I get "Newbie" to go away....

Welcome, nice set of cars you got there. I think I recognized your bird from TCCoA.

I think you have to post more to get the newbie status to change.

Thanks, Driller.

I paid my dues via PayPal, but didn't get to the application page. I'm having some email issues (Damn Outlook 2007!), so I can't email the admin.

Can you assist?

Thanks, Driller.

I paid my dues via PayPal, but didn't get to the application page. I'm having some email issues (Damn Outlook 2007!), so I can't email the admin.

Can you assist?

Done!

PM our membership Secretary 'HOTLNC' and he will get you an application. ;)

Welcome, glad to have you here!

Members can change their newbie title to something else in the user cp, I believe.

Thank you! As old as I am, I have a little problem with the "Newbie" tag :D

Hey Sonny!!! LOL Welcome to the club!! I'm that old Grandpa that drives a Hot Rod Lincoln! I'll let you know when you get OLD...and even I am not OLD yet! Yes, I still do most of the maintenence on the car AND the truck AND the RV. The LSC is still a youngster too...only coming up to 140,000.

Thanks. Not yet, flying down on the 20th to pick it. Already got a garage full of parts waiting for it...

Only 54. Apparently, I picked the wrong message board to mention age, as a bunch of you folks make me look like a youngster.

Back