FS: Delrin Rear Suspension Bushings

DLF

Registered
Currently, I have one complete set (LCA and Knuckles) of custom made Delrin Bushings available for sale.

See this thread for more info.

http://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=24875

Instructions and some more pictures are here:

http://home.comcast.net/~dlfraleigh/Delrin/MarkVIIILCADelrinBushingKit.mht
http://home.comcast.net/~dlfraleigh/Delrin/KnuckleDelrinBushingKit.mht

The LCA Bushing Kit is $325 Shipped (Lower 48)
The Knuckle Bushing Kit is $325 Shipped (Lower 48)

Both Kits purchased together are $625 Shipped (Lower 48)

I can also install them for you in LCA's and Knuckles that I have in my shop, and then you can just swap the parts for $450 Shipped (Lower 48) (for either the LCA's or Knuckles).

Installation is also available in my climate controlled, lift equiped garage.

These kits are sold for "Off Road / Racing" use ONLY! I accept no liability for any damages to property or injuries to persons whatsoever. You use them entirely at your own risk.

Attachments

• HPIM0273.JPG
    HPIM0273.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0274.JPG
    HPIM0274.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Knuckel Measurements

Knuckel Measurements

Please note that due to inconsistent manufacturing of the knuckles, you will need to provide the width of the upper Knuckle bushing mounts (both Knuckles, as they will be different) when placing your order, as the bushings need to be custom made.

Attachments

• HPIM0215.JPG
    HPIM0215.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
5% Pre-Order Discount

5% Pre-Order Discount

I've just sent 5 complete sets of aluminum spacers to the anodizer for hardcoating. It will be about 2 weeks before I get them back.

I'm offering a 5% discount (refunded via PayPal) to anyone who pre-orders a Delrin Bushing Kit between now and January 31st 2010.

That's a $16.25 discount on any single kit, or a $31.25 discount on the complete kit.

Order HERE.

Paid LOD Members who order the complete $625 kit for both the LCA's and Knuckles, will get an 8% discount ($50), refunded via PayPal. :D

In order to custom fit the upper Knuckle bushings, I'll need precise measurements of the width of both (they will likely be different) of the upper bushing mounts (as shown in post #2). FLM wasn't very consistent in manufacturing these.

More info and to Order HERE.

If you're local (Jersey shore), I'll install them for an additional $125, half my regular fee.

Last edited:
I just want to add i rode in dougs car and I give the delrin bushings a big :wave022:

Its a very nice setup.

There apparently isn't enough interest in these for me to continue to produce them.

I currently have three sets of Delrin LCA Bushings and one set of Delrin Knuckle Bushings in stock, and after that I'm probably done.

I also have three pairs of Mark VIII aluminum LCA's (two without any bushings and one with stock bushings), if anyone is interested in those.

Also available is one pair of rebuilt Knuckles with Delrin bushings and new bearings installed.

If you want one of the remaining sets, let me know soon.

would you mind PM'ing with a price for a whole set of bushings? Didn't you lower the price recently? I don't remember. You would need my dimensions right?

I'm getting the last installment of my reenlistment bonus soon, and I'm trying to come up with a list of stuff I want to do to the car this year, and I'm not sure if I wanna do these or not.

Thanks!

The complete kit is on sale at the moment for $575, and I only have one complete kit left.

Yes, I would need the width of the upper knuckle bushing bores, as indicated in post #2 of this thread.

For details, click the link under my signature.

The sale is over, and I'm about done with these.

I currently have enough hardcoat anodized spacers in stock to make 3 LCA Kits and 2 Knuckle Kits.

It takes quite a bit of both time and money to make a batch of spacers, so unless interest picks up quite a bit, I'm not going to invest either.
frown.gif

Better get them while you can.

I have ONE Mark VIII LCA Delrin Bushing Kit left and ONE set of rebuilt knuckles with Delrin Bushings installed.

I've decided to make another batch of Delrin Bushing Kits that should be available to ship near the end of February.

The pricing on a complete kit, for Mark VIII LCA's and Knuckles is $625 shipped (lower 48).

I will offer pre-order pricing of $575 for anyone who pays via PayPal personal or Cashier's Check before February 25th. Please PM me if you wish to order.

Also available:

Mark VIII LCA's with Delrin Bushings installed and the required Torx bolts and nuts - $475 shipped (lower 48)

Rebuilt Knuckles with Delrin Bushings installed and new Timken bearings (no hubs) - $475 shipped (lower 48)

Don't forget to point out two non performance benefits.

1) Installation and removal of the lower knuckle bolts is easier with these 2-piece bushings. You know what I am talking about if you have done it.

2) If you are already planning a rear suspension rebuild the LCA bushings save you as much as a $100 since you no longer need the toe compensator links.

Don't forget to point out two non performance benefits.

1) Installation and removal of the lower knuckle bolts is easier with these 2-piece bushings. You know what I am talking about if you have done it.

2) If you are already planning a rear suspension rebuild the LCA bushings save you as much as a $100 since you no longer need the toe compensator links.

Which is why you should buy these for Sharon's car. :cool:

Back