Parting out 1997 LSC Dark Blue

MICAHS97m8

Registered
I picked up a parts car today locally. I was able to drive it home with no issues. It started right up and ran like a top. The transmission shifts smooth in all gears. It runs exceptionally well for 160,000 miles. I bought it for the headlights. Just want a backup pair. Basically everything else is up for grabs. The exterior is straight with a few minor dings and clearcoat peeling. This is my first part-out but the rear window is the nicest i have ever seen. Very little bubbling. The interior is gray and has seen it's better days. I'll start tearing it apart this week. It has a great grill and most of the interior features work. If you need anything just ask and i'll beat those ebay prices. lol. Not sure how to ship the big stuff, but i think greyhound has a way of doing it.

If the steering column moved in-out and up and down, I may be interested. Give me a price. Depending how far you are from Baltimore, I might be able to pick it up.

I just went out and checked the car over some more. The steering column works good except the left turn signal on the multi-switch. The left and right tail lights work great. The rear neon ballast is blown. I started taking the dash apart some too. This is kinda fun.

Yeah, i need a ballast too. :) There is a guy on here that goes by the name "glitch" but i don't have his number. He makes new ones that don't burn out so easy. I think they are ?$80? If someone has his number, it looks like we both need it. lol

It has the chrome directionals, but they are pretty rough. They do roll straight, but i would rechrome them before mounting them on my car.

Could I get the coolant crossover and the "basket" or "cup" in the fuel tank that the fuel pump assembly sits in?

I haven't gotten it apart enough to see the fuel tank, but the coolant crossover shouldn't be too hard to get to. :big-grin:

There are no centercaps on the rims. Sorry

How much for the paft that holds the winshield wiper motor? Mine is cracked,& a clock spring.

How are the airbags? I need a drivers side front only and the compressor. Condition? Do they work?

Edit: the suspension bags. Not interior :p

Started tearing it apart yesterday. Lots of good parts.

1.Cupholder ,WORKING
2.AC controls
3.Cassette player
4.10-disc changer
5.All tail lights (bad ballast)
6.Interior panels and dash parts
7.engine and trans. (160k miles) Runs and shifts great.
8.Spare tire, jack
9.Factory speakers
10.Window motors
11.Most body panels are straight
12.Grill

More on here I'm sure. Send offers and we can go from there.
Prefer local pickup for the big stuff

BTW...altho the ballast is bad on the center light, is there any moisture/mold in the light at all? And if you have already pulled it, are all the tabs intact? If all is good, how much for the center light fixture?

good luck with that, jeff has been asking me for parts for years and then tells me he is having problems or family things came up, never buys anything. yet i bend over backwards to get stuff off for him just to watch it sit there. nothing pisses me off more than that.

Back