WTB: outer shroud from passenger mirror

jseitz3887

Registered
Exactly like the title says. I am looking for an outer shroud from the passenger side mirror, from a gen 2 white pearlescent in color. If you don't want to split up the shroud from the mirror I will take the whole thing.

Thanks,

Josh

Josh,

The easy way is to remove the glass and the "shroud " from your mirror assembly ! Remove the "shroud " from the black mirror assembly and install it on your white mirror ! Five torx head screws hold the "shroud " in place !

Good Luck,
Sonny

The backstory is that someone hit the mirrior and destroyed it. I have a mirror assy to replace it with but the shroud is black in color and will look out of place on my car. The white cover is broken where the screws hold it to the mirror assy. I would prefer not to have to paint the black one, thats why I am looking for a white cover.

why not paint it? its a mirror, in comparison to a fender or a door its tiny, just get some duplicolor white from autozone in a can, sand it with some 320 grit, paint it white and then clear coat it with duplicolor clear top coat. you'll spend about 12 bucks to do it and its so small you wont know its been painted. i wouldnt paint a fender this way but a mirror hell yeah!

Not a bad idea. I actually got ahold of another black shroud and put black ones on each side. I must say it does not look bad. I see potential looming in front of me.

Back