Ugly =(

T man

Registered
I was driving back from Fridays tonight with my girlfriend who's thinking about selling her 97 celica. We were talking about what she should get instead and I suggested a Mark 8, and the reply was something as follows:

"No offense but I think your car's really ugly... It just reminds me of an old persons car" :eek:

Bet you could of tossed your cookies, from the nice dinner you just bought , on hearing that!

I've heard girls say that before. But just look at their taste in cars. (Not all of them! Please don't ban me Sharon :) )

In high school, a girl came into math class all excited about her new car. I was sitting chatting about cars with the teacher (he owned a brand new loaded WS6 at the time, a '97) and we asked her what kind of car she got. She looked at us kind of sheepishly and said "A white one".

I agree, time for a new girlfriend. ;)

After all, Mrs. Driller is the reason we have the '93! :D

I've heard girls say that before. But just look at their taste in cars. (Not all of them! Please don't ban me Sharon :) )

In high school, a girl came into math class all excited about her new car. I was sitting chatting about cars with the teacher (he owned a brand new loaded WS6 at the time, a '97) and we asked her what kind of car she got. She looked at us kind of sheepishly and said "A white one".

I herad the same exact thing from a girl in high school too.........

People who say that have never driven a Mark VIII, and I know some of you Corvette Owners here say they like their Mark better.

well... she just left me today it turns out she's just not in love anymore.

being alone sucks... i have no family or friends here... she even took the dog... :frown:

Sorry to hear that !! Don't worry, there's a lot more fish in the sea, and they may even appreciate a Mark Vlll.

well... she just left me today it turns out she's just not in love anymore.

being alone sucks... i have no family or friends here... she even took the dog... :frown:

Best you found out sooner then later or if you had married her. It sucks but that is life, hang in there the right one will come along.

You're in Florida, man. There's chicks everywhere. Hit the beaches before it cools down and find you a cuban girl who likes to cook. :cool:

she found an apartment the next day man do i feel like a fool.

and she was a cuban girl and I live 3 hours from the nearest beach blah :frown:

i'm at UF though so theres lots of chicks anyway. still need time though.

Don't wait too long, man. I talk like a big player, but i have no game any more. :D Get out there and enjoy it while you can. You'll be old and married before you know it and wonder why it took you so long to get over her.

It sounds like your biggest problem is being at the wrong college. How bout them 'noles?:cool:

Back