'02 LS Problem - need help

tomservo92

Registered
Hi, I'm new to the forum. My wife and I have an '02 LS V8 and I'm having an issue with the warning about the cabin filter. I can't seem to get the warning message to clear. I press the reset button but it just ignores it (it works when I reset the oil life warning). Has anyone seen this before? TIA for any help.

Aren't those message centre resets a PITA?

You have to get the timing just right. When you get to the point where it says "hold for reset", you actually have to release the putton for a split second and then hold until it says "100%".

Quite a few people get so frustrated trying to do the resets themselves they show up at our service reception. We get one of our Fastlane kids to do it for them, smile, wave, and send them on their way. A little favour like that goes a long way in P.R.

Aren't those message centre resets a PITA?

You have to get the timing just right. When you get to the point where it says "hold for reset", you actually have to release the putton for a split second and then hold until it says "100%".

Quite a few people get so frustrated trying to do the resets themselves they show up at our service reception. We get one of our Fastlane kids to do it for them, smile, wave, and send them on their way. A little favour like that goes a long way in P.R.

Thanks for the help! I'll try that. :wave022:

Back