WTB prarie tan back seat

pearlmark

Registered
I have qa 98 lsc withthe driver seat neeeding work. I want to buy a seat cover from a back seat in prarie tan and that color is for a 97 or 98 only. I can use the pieces to fix mine.

I have a lot of stuff I can trade for a Gen 2 or simply pay cash.
marsdenc@bellsouth.net
Still a Motorhead

RE: WTB prarie tan back seat

I bought the seat and salvaged enough material so as to allow the rebuilding of both front seats.
The seats are like new and repadded so as to allow my 300 pound frame to sit and not crush them.
I was charged $300 for the shop work as I took them out myself and delivered and reinstalled them when done.
I also bought a set of scatter rugs on ebay that were factory original and new , so the interior now looks new and the outside perfect with its new wheels.
I have a new intake and valve covers that will be coated and made a find on two heads with the butterflies shipped for $120. I intend to seek info about a regrind on the cams so as to make them more aggresive on the low end and install the 4:11 rear then all set to cruise around. but I bet I will find something to do to it.:)

RE: WTB prarie tan back seat

Here are the pics. From Jeremy Blevins from Ohio.If the pics don't turn out right. e-mail me hotford3@wmconnect.com I might have better luck sending them to you at home, 740 574 1136 or call I sent 4 pics if it worked right.

Back