Wrecked 95 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

JSSimpson

Registered
I'm looking to sell my car. It has around 96000 miles on it. The passenger side door, rear quarter panel are smashed. The rear end may be damaged and the rear passenger side rim is cracked. I'd like to know with that info and possibly pictures tomorrow what someone would pay for it. Other than the damage listed the car is clean. I'm the third owner my aunt had it before me and it's been properly maintained and never smoked in.

RE: Wrecked 95 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

I don't mean to deflate you, but from the sound of the damage, it would take way more than the car is worth to fix it. The salvage value is what it is worth if you sell it. If you like the car, it may be worth it to you to repair it and keep.

Sorry about your loss.The only proper way to dignify this event is to let it live on in the form of a parts donor car.
If you let us know where the deceased is perhaps it could be purchased and parted out.
If you think it can be saved you should email mopar68gtx@aol.com
as he has a vast resource of parts such as doors,rear axles,wheels
and he may be able to use a die grinder with cutting wheel to sever the quarter you need and send it to you.
In any case let me know maybe I can purchase it from you.

are you parting it out?
If so can you see what is the computer code??

Iam looking for DZA1.

It would be easier for me to just sell the whole car. Don't really have the time or the place to store it. If anyone is interested make an offer.

I live 10 miles South of Cincy. I am interested in the car. You will not like what I will offer you since i just bought a non wrecked, running 93 for $600 the other day. Granted it was a high mileage car, but not a dent on it.

Depending on what your carlooks like I can come pick the car up and get it out of your way for around $500.

I am headed to Detroit tomorrow and will be comming right through Hamilton Sat morning and would love to take a look at it and make a definate offer on the car.

I have owned 8 mark VIII's and would love to make it 9. I am looking for a chasis to turn into a dedicated race car.

Email me at joseph.barrett@sweco.com if you are interested.

Ponyfreaks offer is pretty much on target,you might think about it.
The other alternative is to drag it to auction and see what they bid
on it.I have seen fairly damaged units bring up to 1100.00.They want
these units for their engines and trannies.

He has not got back with me for whatever reason- maybe thought I was lowballing him perhaps. Nonetheless I am closeby, and can get this car out of his way asap.

The most I have paid for a wrecked mark VIII was $700, but it had MINT interior.

I thought your offer was very inline with situation,maybe he thought
it was worth more?

Perhaps. Some people get offended when they are hit with reality. I see this a lot.

[div class="dcquote"][strong]Quote[/strong]
Some people get offended when they are hit with reality.
[/div]

I offended my Insurance Agent when they asked me if I wanted full coverage on my 95.

I asked them how much, they said 85.00 a month..
I said "COOL, but in the event the car was totaled.. you would only pay me 5-700 dollars for the car" as it has almost 400,000 miles!

..she agree'd and I declined the additional coverage.

Reality is a B*tch

If you part it out, I would be interested in the lincoln emblem on L/front bumper, and the V8 emblem on center of trunk deck. Also interested in the air bags Thanks, Tom

Back