WTB: Drivers side seat bolster

Joeb6812

Registered
I got the seat track and its seat back adjuster on its way but now I need to find a white seat bolster to finish it off. Even if its another color I guess I could paint it to match, but the correct color would be preffered. My interior is an ivory white color just like the outside color. Ive seen the exact replica of my car on here in pictures (obviously they are nicer) so Im sure you guys will know what color I'm talking about.

Thanks,
Joe B
:)

Are you talking about the panel on the side with the switches sticking out of it? I don't have any light colored ones currently, I just wanted to clarify that was the part you were talking about.

Yeah, thats the one. I'm not sure what it's called either. LOL! The plastic cover around the bottom of the seat. The one that breaks off because of a fat bastard getting in and out for five years. LOL!

Yeah, thats the one. I'm not sure what it's called either. LOL! The plastic cover around the bottom of the seat. The one that breaks off because of a fat bastard getting in and out for five years. LOL!

I have one in my garage somewhere, I'll look for it if you need it. I'll have to make sure it's not broken before going much further with this conversation.
Let me know.
Mel

Yeah, if you have one that would be cool. It doesnt matter what color because I will paint it to match if I need to. Thanks.

Back