Rear sway bar - Rack & Pinion - Tie rod ends

U S Marine

Registered
I have a factory rear sway bar that is in excellent shape. It's off a rust free Georgia car. The sway bar still has the small red plastic caps that cover the holes near the ends. The sway bar also has the rubber bushings on it. Not sure what they are worth, so I'll say $30 plus shipping. I'll just wrap the bar vice box it to save on shipping, if you like. I don't think it weighs more than 7-8 pounds. If I'm off on the price, just throw some offers out there.

I also have a steering rack from the same car that is in good working order. I thought it was bad because I was getting a small clunk noise in the front that I was advised it was my rack. It turned out to be a front sway bar end link. So I spend a bunch of money needlessly. Anyway, I'll let the rack go for $30 also. I know that a core is $50 but shipping would put it out of realistic cost for a used item. So $30+ shipping.

I also have 2 new tie rod ends never installed. I usually, if not always, buy Moog. I'm guessing that they are Moog, but I don't rememeber. Again, $30 for the pair + shipping.

If you want all three items, I'll sell for $85 + shipping. I have other items that I'm finding or "re-discovering" as I clean my garage.

Thanks,
Tony

Wish I had know that day before yesterday...I drove thru GA yesterday on I-95. Don't know where Acworth is tho.....

Back