Lincolns of Distinction Carlisle Pre-Registration! HURRY!

driller

El Presidente
Staff member
Lincolns of Distinction Carlisle Pre-Registration! HURRY!

PRE-REGISTRATION DISCOUNT ENDS MAY 17th!

Save time, money and hassle!

Pre-Registration: The number of pre-registered cars is one factor that determines the Club's location on the show field. As of this writing, there are LESS THAN 25 VEHICLES PRE-REGISTERED! Your Club needs you there!

Go to...

https://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

...and select the 2010 Carlisle Ford Nationals Showfield ADD TO CART BUTTON to get in under the wire!

Be sure to select "Lincolns of Distinction" as your club affiliation on the registration form! :)

Please note: refunds will not be issued less than 19 days prior to the beginning of the event. Pre-registration discount ends May 17th and all registration fees will increase by $10.00 !!

REMEMBER YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED AND BE A DUES PAYING MEMBER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THIS YEAR'S GRAND PRIZE - accommodations for two nights in a spacious and luxurious King suite at the Comfort Suites hotel in downtown Carlisle, just minutes from the show field!

The winner will be selected after the pre-registration expires and before the weekend event. Get your name in the hat! :D

Last edited:
I'm so confident that I'll win the grand prize, that I haven't yet reserved a hotel room for myself.. Of course, I'm willing to share, as I assume all of us will end up asleep on the floor, in the bathtub, curled up next to the lion, etc..

you do have me listed as registered, right?

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.405 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

we need to start up a sign-up thread for those who are pre-registered. (Hint,hint!)

I will check with the Carlisle staff for a final pre-registrant list after May 17th.

I'm so confident that I'll win the grand prize, that I haven't yet reserved a hotel room for myself.. Of course, I'm willing to share, as I assume all of us will end up asleep on the floor, in the bathtub, curled up next to the lion, etc..

you do have me listed as registered, right?

You could just sleep in my bed...as Patrick can tell you... it's not like I spent any time sleeping in it... lol

I'm Registered :D

hahaha yeah, I think I spent twice as much time in the room as you did, and I was only there for about 4 or 5 hours the whole weekend.

Back