Merry Christmas!

BadSax

enjoys 3 martini lunches
Merry Christmas!

for all who celebrate it, I hope Santa brings you everything you want... :D

Maybe I'll take some pictures of my Christmas CE... :eek:

merry christmas everyone, i want to go back to bed. went to bed at 2 am and kids woke us up at 5:30 i wanted to shoot them lol!!!!!!!!!!!

merry christmas everyone, i want to go back to bed. went to bed at 2 am and kids woke us up at 5:30 i wanted to shoot them lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is the Christmas spirit, lol. At least they'll sleep all day tomorrow, right? :D

Merry Christmas fellow Lincolns! :D

Enjoy this beautiful specimen. Tim Parker covered his 1968 Lincoln Continental with 1,350 LED Christmas lights. Parker said he has been covering his car like this for 5 years, but the low current the of the new LEDs lets him cover the car with even more lights. :cool:

ChristmasLincoln.jpg

ChristmasLincoln2.jpg

ChristmasLincoln3.jpg

Now that is cool! :D

That's awesome AND illegal. Lmao! I wouldn't give him a ticket but I'd show him my lights as I passed.

That's awesome AND illegal. Lmao! I wouldn't give him a ticket but I'd show him my lights as I passed.

LMAO! You would J. I'd rather see his in my rear view mirror than yours though. That's ok, I'd just have to point out my LOD sticker on the windshield right? By the way, it's not obstructing my view in any way. :D

Last edited:
Lol! Have you seen the big ford truck with the lights on his lumber rack? They aren't as bright as this one but you can see them from the back over it's headlights.

Back