i got banned on LVC

Well, you rickrolled, you knew the risks. I have no pity for rickrollers! :D

BTW: What is rickrolling?

when you get someone to click this link

http://www.smouch.net/lol/

its work safe, but BEFORE you click it, here is what it is. its the rick astley video "never going to give you up" and when you try to close it you have to click through EVERY line in the song first, its really funny as hell.

I see that you actually got a 10 day suspension because you caused an Admin to lose 2 hours of work from his computer. Maybe he shouldnt have been on the forums at work, lol.

your link screwed up browsers and crashed something else, i dont know the technical terms, but you screwed up one of the administrators over there and your link caused him to lose a ton of info, you are lucky you only got 10 days!!!!!

and there is no reason listed. i wonder if its because i rickrolled a newb with a dumbass question? :D

Maybe you should RESPECT the n00bs and treat them like you'd want to be treated? I've never been on LVC but it sounds a little "loose" compared to our forums.

I don't think you should be welcome over here is you're not going to contribute to the cause, but thats just my opinion.

how do that link screw up someones computer? i and many others have clicked it a ton of times and my computers still work fine.

but i will behave my-self here J, people actually have real questions here. but the one i posted a link in was "my hubby has a 100shot we spray all the time, now the car surges and smokes really bad, started halfway down the track."

I used to read that forum years ago, every post was just people threatening to kill each other... it was totally crazy, like the wild west of car clubs... I used to think "I have no idea how they have meets... everyone must be packin' to keep the peace."

I guess it must be 'better' now, but it was seriously hardly ever about cars, just personal attacks.

:D -J

how do that link screw up someones computer? i and many others have clicked it a ton of times and my computers still work fine.
When you have a lot of stuff running in the background, you are bound to close out a file unintentionally playing your little game.

And you didn't just post it once innocently. You kept trying to draw people in to click on it with your b.s. comments. At least man up about it if you are going to cry about it over here.

You got banned because you though your childish game was funny, when in all actuality someon needed help and all you did was make fun of them and most likely made them leave for good. I will be suprised if that user ever comes back.

But what am I saying, your OBVIOUSLY an asset to the board..............

Back