Whiner Suprises a GT 500

Roadboss

On Work Release
Yesterday I had gotten on the highway and noticed a new GT 500 convertible about a 1/2 mile ahead of me so I stepped on it to get up to him, which I did rather quickly. As I got next to him we eyeballed, and I went by him and pulled into his lane and he inturn pulled to the left lane and pulled up next to me. We had a mile clear ahead of us so we both dropped the hammer. I loved seeing the smirk fall off these guys faces (there were three in the convert, top down of course) when they saw I was pulling ahead of them. It was a real whining contest. I had to get off at the next exit, but I had them covered. They adleast gave me a thumbs up as I got on to the exit ramp. That put a little pep in my step for sure.

Hell yea!! I've done that a few times with some vett's and mustangs with the blown 97. I LOVE seeing the look on their faces!

Excellent! That sounds like fun! And always nice to race someone who appreciates a fast car.

I am thinking of getting a bumper sticker that reads something like: "Yes, it was a Lincoln". I LOVE toasting Cobras, Mustangs, etc... have not had the chance to go up against much else besides Porches which are a cake walk from a stop.

Charlie, you have no heart. I can't imagine the embarassement ;)

Toasting Cobras ? Since when a Mark VIII is a road warrior all of a sudden ?
Leave the 4Vs alone, play nice with the 2Vs and unfortunately stay away from 3Vs.

This is why I asked folks to put up some of their mods.... because although Mark VIIIs are quick they really can't hang with much stock nowadays.

V6 Camry/Accord/Altima are faster.

Roadboss!! Damn I love your mark!!! Everything just comes together. The hood the blower the tint :)! If it only had some black 18s.... with a chrome lip.... drooooool

You mean these 18" wheels:

Attachments

• 100_3828A.jpg
    100_3828A.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 100_3829A.jpg
    100_3829A.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
Back